Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rail_Trail

DMM SEASON 3

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

So as you guys know, this Sunday kicks off the new season of Deadman mode with the improved changes. If you didn't see what they were:

-GE has been added

-No more unnoting food on banks

-Scaled XP rates: 10x (or is it 5?) at level 1, scales down to 1x xp by 99.

+This seasons changes

According to sources CT is pulling at least 50. Obviously we can't match the number but it would be great to have a small team down.

So far, we have me, KuuO, and PrismBlast on board. Is anyone interested in joining us? You don't even need to be an official member to join us, as long as you hang out in the CC consistently. The more, the better. I don't know if I would do it with 3 alone, but if we can get 8+ people, we might stand a chance. And we also need to plan. Alot. Cheers!

-Rail Trail

Grizzly

I can.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Even tho it looks like so much fun - I have only little time to play with the renovation/moving coming up, and every time I have will be spent towards the clan in the regular gameplay :D

Good luck finding some more people Rail Tail! As long as you stay on our clan chat + teamspeak. I'll even make a separate channel for it on teamspeak for you lads to use ;)

BnP

I might be game, hit me up on sunday

BnP

If this is getting real official and were gonna have a team where each member does a different set of skills. I'd like to be the herb guy if possible

Berserker

I have no time unfortunately:( like alot of poeple said, the DMM update is years to late..

Basil
$ DONATOR $

id be down for some first week ddm, depending on the team size we can come up with a game plan and make some money :D

BnP

I'd really like this to turn into a big thing, would be cool to have a 20+ man team

Veng Speeeed

So as you guys know, this Sunday kicks off the new season of Deadman mode with the improved changes. If you didn't see what they were:

-GE has been added

-No more unnoting food on banks

-Scaled XP rates: 10x (or is it 5?) at level 1, scales down to 1x xp by 99.

+This seasons changes

According to sources CT is pulling at least 50. Obviously we can't match the number but it would be great to have a small team down.

So far, we have me, KuuO, and PrismBlast on board. Is anyone interested in joining us? You don't even need to be an official member to join us, as long as you hang out in the CC consistently. The more, the better. I don't know if I would do it with 3 alone, but if we can get 8+ people, we might stand a chance. And we also need to plan. Alot. Cheers!

-Rail Trail

its something i definately wanted to get in too but i have a range tank and my zerk to be maxing out atm so i wont have time! i would of loved too of otherwise though :(

Miltz

Never played it but honestly I think I'd love it. Just don't have the time :(

Grabbin

I'd love doing some dmm, not sure if I'll actually start playing, but if we can get a team together, I'd love to try it