Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Pokemon Insurgence - Been having a go lately

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Big fan of Pokémon, always have been so I was having a look on Reddit the other day to see if it's worth me getting Sun/Moon and see if I can rob my 3DS back off my sister if she doesn't use it any more :D

Anyway I knew about all the Fire Red rom modifications to improve the stories and make things harder etc. (Like RS private servers 508's 367's 562's) so was having a look at Zeta and Omnicron THEN I found out about Insurgence.

It's mad dark, two different modes to play light and dark where the dark version's got a heavy serious storyline, there's 5 'Team Rocket's' you don't need surf and all that you get items instead and it's got over 600 pokemon, Delta pokemon which are like genetically modified typing and physically different, not loads of them but a few that make it interesting. References to a war and new mega evolutions, you can play online and visit your friends bases too it's mad fun.

I also managed to download a 3D sprite pack (think they had like, Pokémon emerald graphics) for 95% Pokémon and their shiny variants as If you're playing on a 3DS.

It's mad good like definitely a good way to pass the time if you're afk training woodcutting etc. on Runescape or just want a break. I know you can get it on your phone by doing some tampering and I'd love to get it ready for Barcelona but I cba with all the messing about really, I'm already 10 hours in in 3 days :D

Anyway most of us have played Pokémon or outgrown it but if you fancy a break give it a go, also there's no ROM tampering or emulators needed it's made on RPG maker as a standalone game, download it, launch, play, sorted!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Any link/source to this bro? :D

Used to be a hardcore pokemon fan ages ago :)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

@@Sybren

Can't quote in work :3

https://p-insurgence.com/

It's well thought out and made give it a go, it's a few hundred megabytes and the 3d packs are about a gigabyte or so but they make it look really nice, can't play it on my mobile which is a shame has to be PC but it's got a really good storyline and the developer's given NPC's some funny dialogue at one point someone says "I remember back in my day there were 151 Pokémon, nothing was balanced and that was that. Kids these days!"

Veng Speeeed

I use to be a big fan of them back in the day ! I'm sure I still have my original collection of cards somewhere too haha

craig

i loved pokemon i stopped playing at black and white but back in the day i would play for hours and hours