Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

2 days until Barcelona then i'll apply when I come back!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

So in two days I hit the sunny shores of Barcelona with my girlfriend again for a much needed vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the word... Southport.

Messing it's Barcelona.

I'll be away 5-6 days depending on how wrecked I am when I come back so that'll be 22/05/2016-28/05/2016, i'll be on tonight and tomorrow but after that i'll be smashing pints of Estrella dam, eating tapas and trying not to get nicked for staring at some nice booty's.

I've put off applying for a while since stat wise I was nowhere near ready at the start of last month, after hitting 85 magic last night that's now changed. I've done a LOT of account building this last 31 days and i'll post my progress tonight if I remember! :]

So next step, enjoy holiday, apply, get Barrows gloves/Lunars done, return sets and apply.

I know there's been some controversy the last few days regarding some members and leaving which I'm sad to hear about, but I don't know the facts and wasn't aware there was more of the forum only available for members (Good idea, just didn't realize) so the sooner I apply the sooner I can be kept in the loop.

As @@Sybren has said in passing, it's important to keep the core going, I don't know the situation and no doubt i'll find out but for the grand scheme of things it isn't too important, what's important is keeping Vengeance at #1, trivial bits and bobs don't effect the big picture and I hope everyone's still friends.

That being said, if I don't see you all tonight or tomorrow, Viva la revolution!

FF7 Remake

Berserker

Have fun man! Well deserved, make some pictures to make us jealous!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

@

Oh I couldn't possibly do that mate it'd be so m...yeah I definitely will :D

Gonna have to shave my stubbly face and head tonight so I'm not super itchy when I'm away so i'll take a picture of that too haha!

Can't wait, works just this minute got annoying haven't been sleeping haven't done much to keep me occupied in a good way so it's been perfect timing.

Ima Zerk

Have fun on your vacation, bud. GL on your application when you return! I need to do some more zulrah for more return sets as well. Sold everything in my bank basically to hit the required 20 sets. Can't believe how expensive it gets :P

Miltz

Viva La Revolution lmao I love it!

Take it easy mate and have a good trip! I'm looking forward to that app when you are back - you will be a very valued member :)

Nunslapper

Hasta la victoria siempre

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

So in two days I hit the sunny shores of Barcelona with my girlfriend again for a much needed vacation in one of the most beautiful places in the word... Southport.

Messing it's Barcelona.

I'll be away 5-6 days depending on how wrecked I am when I come back so that'll be 22/05/2016-28/05/2016, i'll be on tonight and tomorrow but after that i'll be smashing pints of Estrella dam, eating tapas and trying not to get nicked for staring at some nice booty's.

I've put off applying for a while since stat wise I was nowhere near ready at the start of last month, after hitting 85 magic last night that's now changed. I've done a LOT of account building this last 31 days and i'll post my progress tonight if I remember! :]

So next step, enjoy holiday, apply, get Barrows gloves/Lunars done, return sets and apply.

I know there's been some controversy the last few days regarding some members and leaving which I'm sad to hear about, but I don't know the facts and wasn't aware there was more of the forum only available for members (Good idea, just didn't realize) so the sooner I apply the sooner I can be kept in the loop.

As @@Sybren has said in passing, it's important to keep the core going, I don't know the situation and no doubt i'll find out but for the grand scheme of things it isn't too important, what's important is keeping Vengeance at #1, trivial bits and bobs don't effect the big picture and I hope everyone's still friends.

That being said, if I don't see you all tonight or tomorrow, Viva la revolution!

FF7 Remake

I love how a future app seems to understand more what clanning means than the recent members who have left.

Viva La Revolution! I like the sound of that :)

Have fun buddy! Can't wait to see some pictureeeeees :D

Caregan

I LOVE Barcelona! Been there 3 times now lol. Whst are you going to see?

Veng Speeeed

Good man ! You'll be a great addition bro looking forward to it man and have fun In barca!

craig

great great city man i studyed abroad there for a semester enjoy it ! looking forward to your app when you get back !

BREADyWATER

dam lucky have fun!!!