Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ima Zerk

Hi there, I'm new :)

Ima Zerk

Hey guys, first off, my name's CJ! I used to go by 'Fiction' on a few GFX forums & RSPS forums 4-5 years ago. I mostly did graphic design for forum signatures and signature of the week competitions, and went on to start a company with a few friends of mine! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite pieces from back when I was doing RSPS graphics, hope you guys enjoy.

P.S. - Let's get this subforum popping :D

http://imgur.com/a/B4bQ9

Nunslapper

:D hey man, nice to have you. Your art is poppin' 0.0.

Berserker

hee man, which RSPS have you been playing? :) after EOC I was into P servers aswell. 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Hey guys, first off, my name's CJ! I used to go by 'Fiction' on a few GFX forums & RSPS forums 4-5 years ago. I mostly did graphic design for forum signatures and signature of the week competitions, and went on to start a company with a few friends of mine! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite pieces from back when I was doing RSPS graphics, hope you guys enjoy.

Hey bud!

I love to see more GFX artists! It's a rare breed to find nowadays. Good ones that is... :D

Would love to see more of your work!

Are you able to show any RS related GFX?

Ima Zerk

hee man, which RSPS have you been playing? :) after EOC I was into P servers aswell. 

I played a lot of Revolution, I was respected on Matrix/RevolutionX/CorruptionX :P

Hey bud!

I love to see more GFX artists! It's a rare breed to find nowadays. Good ones that is... :D

Would love to see more of your work!

Are you able to show any RS related GFX?

I've never actually done any RS related graphics, but I'm sure I could do something given a little direction :P

Berserker

I played a lot of Revolution, I was respected on Matrix/RevolutionX/CorruptionX :P

I played matrix and revx aswell a lot good times :)

Ima Zerk

I played matrix and revx aswell a lot good times :)

You might have actually seen me around then, my name on RevX was Fiction :P

Veng Speeeed

welcome mate

Miltz

Shit man those are real good!

@@Sybren gets wet for GFX so you could be in with some luck here mate :P

craig

rs gfx for rsgp friend :)

Distracts

Nice work man