Sign in to follow this  
Esca

Official Callout From Revenant

Esca

OnxSwjS.png

- If you want to have a look yourself http://www.rev-rs.com/forum/index.php?/topic/192-our-purpose/

As seen on rev forums, their plans are to "cleans us form the wilderness" saying we are an abomination and won't last another month. Their cocky as hell, think they can even stand a chance against us? Either way looks like we got some competition for our #1 spot coming fast boys, stock up on your return sets and make sure your online in the next few weeks because It's about to jump off!

Edited by Esca

C h o p Suey

Not even gonna bother registering to read it lol

Esca

Not even gonna bother registering to read it lol

I have a pic up now

Berserker

here we go again..

Juan

They haying cause they ain't us

NAYYLMAO

This is gonna be very interesting with the ex-vh joining them etc.

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

that guy has my name...and i dont like it  :salty:

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm glad they already started calling us out. The only thing they're doing right now is putting more oil towards the fire of our Vengeance!

Their whole clan purpose doesn't even make any sense at all. Why would you spend time to found and put in so much effort to create a new clan with the only purpose of 'closing' another clan. That simply proves how cancerous their leadership really is, just like the majority of the pure community.

They say we're a disgust for the Rune Pure / Range Tank Community? They should be getting on their knees and praise towards the almighty Vengeance that we were the ONLY clan having the balls and dedication to give Rune Pure / Range Tanks a home that they really earned without any competition (back then). Our community is not filled with drama queens or kids with anger issues. Seems like they have the right leadership to give them a home as well.

They doubt we'll last a month? Let's prove them wrong and come back to this topic after a month.

We'll gladly accept any prep they have to offer us.

Nunslapper

lrflo0rl0olr0olrl0fl0orf tf is this clown? "Revenant"- did they already get cleared from the wildy , that's why they're coming back for round 2? perm them all.

Edit: also guys don't make accounts on their forums without a proxy.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

"The only thing they're doing right now is putting more oil towards the fire of our Vengeance"<br /><br /><br />@@Sybren I'm framing that and putting it on my wall, you make me rock hard!<br /><br />I feel like we're Spartans, I absolutely can't wait to get my magic and range up now, the grind is nothing compared to the satisfaction of strapping on that gold and black and killing a bunch of ungrateful little rats to knock them down a peg so they know their place.<br /><br /><br />I'm not angry at them, I love competition there's no fun in being number 1 uncontested but they seem a little delusional. We can't see the topic without registering and am I bollocks giving a clan my IP address just to see them talk smack.<br /><br /><br />Whatever happened to PD anyway? Haven't heard from them for about ... 17 days.<br /><br /><br />

Grabbin

Well said Sybren :)

Our community is not filled with drama queens or kids with anger issues. Seems like they have the right leadership to give them a home as well.

But we have Nayy :kappa: