Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Distracts

Best strength training spots

Grabbin

Not really bored of NMZ just looking for fastest xp per hr. I'm only getting like 50k right now. I'm using zerk helm, runeplate, runeleg, rune boots, fury, zerk ring, rune defender, and firecape. I'm guessing i'm only getting 50k because strength lvl is only 75?

Probably, are you using overloads? If not, do so, really worth it

veng durial

stick to NMZ

Veng Speeeed

I personally use slayer to train imo it's better overall .. But xp wise nmz beats all and is so ez

Distracts

How many Ppots and how many overloads per session? I've been using super str

Esca

nmz/giant spiders/bandits/slayer is always going to be your best bet, me personally when I was grinding out 99str got bored doing the same thing, slayer really helps with that being able to jump around slayer spots + get some slay levels and some loot and make a little $ instead of burning through it, if your just trying to grind it out in the fastest time nothings gonna give you better xp/hr than nmz tho 

Esca

How many Ppots and how many overloads per session? I've been using super str

Your going to have to experiment and find that out for yourself, usually 5-6 ovls and the rest ppots, and a gmaul for your spec, also a sgs is nice becaus the spec adds pray, its great for nmz, d2h also works good I've gotten some fat xp drops with it in nmz

Gladias

NMZ is your best bet right now. Make sure you're using overloads and if you can, do the ppot method, it's much less of a grind then. Typically you wanna wear prossy top and bottom with the rest being your standard best in slot zerker gear. I bring around 7 overloads rest p pots with 1 spec weapon.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Not really bored of NMZ just looking for fastest xp per hr. I'm only getting like 50k right now. I'm using zerk helm, runeplate, runeleg, rune boots, fury, zerk ring, rune defender, and firecape. I'm guessing i'm only getting 50k because strength lvl is only 75?

Yeah, you'll get more xp the more you level up.

I trained over 3 accounts to 99 str in nmz. It's the best way since you can afk it as well :)

Miltz

NMZ if you haven't gotten that hint already ;)

Distracts

Thanks everyone, NMZ grind continues, switched to pray bonus set up and using overloads. Avg 60k/hr now