Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Quick Prayer

This is getting out of hand.

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

I've seen a ton of shit in my RS career, but this may actually take the cake. We all know PD is trash and their leadership is full of rejects. We were out on our daily unofficial and they attempted to hit us with two other clans + mains. We cleared them after about 10 minutes and watched the retards trying to walk to the wilderness ditch from level 30 wild because they don't know what a stamina pot is. There is no question at all we cleared the FUCK out of them. However, they posted this on shark brew. I lost braincells reading this kid's post and watching his video. Take a look @ his return sets & him attacking people brewed down. I can honestly say WS is better than PD. I'm at a lost for words that this kid is this fucking retarded to make this post after they got ass fucked earlier today. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/19560-pandemic-murdering-vengeance-ft-cutthroat-teaming-04212016/

@@Sybren is going to have a fucking field day with this one. Stay tuned boys, it is going to get ugly.

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

I swear pd is missing some chromosomes...

His 1m return tab was on point LMAO, and him attacking his own members was the best.

Gladias

Love how he's missing a good portion of the video at the end where there's literally nobody left from PD, and it's not because they teled out, but because they all died.

Edited by Gladias

Berserker

This video HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAH

gets one clapped in the first 10 seconds..

takes him over a minute to return ( shit return sets aswell )

dies again because of shit tanking.

4:40, guy walks up to him, 'that regear though' hahaha

after that finds out there is more of us then of PD, panics dies again.

cuts the video short..

www.tastevengeance.com ( for a way out ) - apps are open

@@Tyy @@Quick Prayer @@under constr @@Sybren @@Bemb @@Rolls

Edited by PureForever

Nurf This

now thats what you call shameless

Miltz

These guys never fail to amaze me. Good job on the clear gents!

Polarisi888

Are they retardeeeeeed???? Omfggggg!!!!! Well at least we got the full uncutted vid that sybren will surely post soon l000l. Guess they are going to look like piles of shit after that.

Grabbin

@@Sybren is going to have a fucking field day with this one. Stay tuned boys, it is going to get ugly.

I fucking hope it will be, couldn't be there yesterday, because I passed out at 8pm lol

But let's destroy their shit clan and make them quit rs

cody00021

the only way this is going to come to an end is if we do a clan wars against them that has an actual counter and a sure winner we just need to set it up already and shut them up for good.

Natte Poes

lol im crying in real what a joke!  :lol:

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Lol imma just quote the replies of you guys xd they made me cry hahaahahh