Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

PD recruiting tactics

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
  1. So first of all ; I got word that they're trying to mass recruit people from the pure community to join. Particularly AAO/DV Funny thing is, most of them don't really have rune pure / range tanks but mains... Yes, mains :P
  2. And they dare to call themselves the #1 Rune Pure / Range Tank Clan with the Most active community in its genre... Wait... WHAT? 
  3. Last but not least ; their main method of recruiting people is to put advertising bots all over the game (w18 edge, w18 duel arena, w44 pest control, etc...). So please report them for macroing as we don't want to see this game packed with their idiotic/irrelevant spams. A bunch of them got already muted/banned so even out of wildy we're owning them :D

Look, here you see their latest app and the reply of their 'high council':

CPvxlqL.png

CnjBeYr.png

veng durial

I was about to look him up, but you saved me some time! bahaha #1 rune pure/tank clan?!?

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

How are they not embarrassed by this?!

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

• So first of all ; I got word that they're trying to mass recruit people from the pure community to join. Particularly AAO/DV Funny thing is, most of them don't really have rune pure / range tanks but mains... Yes, mains :P
  • And they dare to call themselves the #1 Rune Pure / Range Tank Clan with the Most active community in its genre... Wait... WHAT?
  • Last but not least ; their main method of recruiting people is to put advertising bots all over the game (w18 edge, w18 duel arena, w44 pest control, etc...). So please report them for macroing as we don't want to see this game packed with their idiotic/irrelevant spams. A bunch of them got already muted/banned so even out of wildy we're owning them :D
Look, here you see there latest app and the reply of their 'high council':

CPvxlqL.png

CnjBeYr.png

They are just as fail as ws accepting meds and mains

Heath

Jesus

Faugheen

Easy kills I see... 

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

@@Sybren dw about control pker bro. I bullied him out of 3 pure clans in the last month and a half. Now he moved to zerks/tanks and it's time for me to bully him out of this community as well.

Berserker

do we have any real competition or is this it? #Vengup

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

Level 100 without DT, Lunars, or Barrows gloves..... That's definitely PD and WS quality

Connah

EASY LOOT BOIS! YES PD THANKS FOR THE BANK M9

Tyy

Lmfao med level hype.