Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Lumby Cow

Best way to train 94 mage?

Esca

I acched and splashed, was basically free at the time

Lumby Cow

Wish I did it when you still could just afk splash rats for days on end.

Miltz

I bursted mine, but I'd of used mouse keys and alch if I wasn't wrongly banned for it.

Mouse keys is legal, get a keyboard, hook it up to your laptop, put your laptop on the side, have the keyboard on your lap and spam 5 for days whilst you watch tele.

Problem is if you press 5 too fast or in too much of a rhythm it can prompt the bot busting software, I got a two day ban and Jagex just don't answer anything you say or do. It got me to 90 tho and saved me a ball ache, worth the ban imo.

Zoomaya

I splashed 1-92 last year before it was banned and before i got hacked/cleaned. Quit the game until I came back about a month ago, and I'm just now doing plank make for 92-94. I do a herb run every hour while I do it and nearly break even, and I can get about 140k xp/hr. The only downside is that it's very click intensive.

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Hit up gary my boy in the hood for your alching needs

Moonclan

Prices might be a bit outdated

Alching:

72k xp/hr max 

Varying cost

String gold ammies

160k xp/hr max

6.4 gp/xp when i did it

Ice Bursting using close to BIS gear with occult necklace

180k xp/hr max

7.8 gp/xp when I did it

You can also make camelot teleport tablets on house lecterns and profit but it's like 30k/hr mage xp or something shit like that

sarevokgr

Well before the GE I turned 7ish mill into 60ish mill. (I forget the exact numbers.) Being a ranged tank I wanted as much HP as possible. I never alched for training. Leveled my magic through combat. When I completed DT I used ice burst from like 80ish to my 94. I know that doesn't help you much but it's what I did. Don't regret the shit ton of gold I used to do it at all. 

veng durial

probably tae you like 30k strings to 94