Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Lumby Cow

Best way to train 94 mage?

Lumby Cow

Was wondering on some different methods on how you guys trained 94 mage. I do not have that much GP at the moment, but tell me your journey to 94 magic.

Berserker

i'm still stuck at 90 atm, however i just alched Gold Amulets for minimal loss and i also did farm rounds every 70-90 minutes so i'd usually break even :)

In my opnion magic will always be a pain, no matter which method haha.

kushty panda

I used to buy gold bars, rubies, cosmics, nature runes etc. and make ruby bracelets in alkharid, enchant them as I walked back to bank and then alched them all at the end. would either make a small profit or break even. its a tonne of mage xp and crafting xp.

Also fletched my own yew longs and then alched them for fletching/mage xp.

and yeh as Pureforever said above, just do farm runs every 70 mins, and alch while you're doing the farm run. you'll break even and you can just alch constantly when you're not farming. just be clever with which alchs to buy.

Alch while you quest aswell. and if you do slayer, use a salve amulet for any undead tasks and use mage. also chaos guantlets and fire bolt for any metal drag tasks.

I did all that for 94, plus stun/alch when I had extra cash.

If you do dream mentor you can make planks aswell which I think is profit? not sure on that one but its a lot of xp.

good luck

Officer

I used string amulet. Took awhile, if I could redo it, I'd probably do Burst. But, nonetheless, I got it done and it was pretty afkable.

Skullz
$ DONATOR $

If you got the money I'd just burst it.

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

string gold amulet (u) 160k xp/h

Heath

Burst it

Adam The Cat

50k cammy teles m8

Lumby Cow

Probably just going to catch 5k black chins and put all the cash into magic. I'm thinking alching to 80, then stringing ammys, then making planks with lunar spells.

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

I would afk alch it dude. at your own risk though XD

If you got the money and want hp levels. Definitely burst it.

Teletabbie

Currently AFK bursting to 94 magic. Have done from lvl 80, Used around 320 ppots so far. No clue how many bursts but it isn't cheap.