Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Whats everyone do for a living?

Jamie

I've been working in the same company for 5 years now, it's a marketing/communication agency.

My role in this company excists of many different jobs: websites management, webhosting management, account management (and a bit of sales), concept creator, ... But mainly managing Google services for our clients, like AdWords, Analytics, Google+ Company Pages, Etc...

Oh thats sick bro, did you have to go to uni or anything for it? If you been there that long sounds like you enjoy it

Nah, I've been lucky enough to date a girl (ex now) where her parents had their own company (the company I still work at).
Got good things out of that then. Wish my misses parents own3d a company haha

imatreehugga

I'm studying molecular biology for my PhD right now. 1 more year, dreading dissertation writing  :(

Heath

US Air Force

Jamie

I'm studying molecular biology for my PhD right now. 1 more year, dreading dissertation writing  :(

that dedication bro, stick it out only 1 more year after im guessing about 9ish? Be all worth it in the end. Then you can put Dr at the start of your name winning haha

imatreehugga

I've been working in the same company for 5 years now, it's a marketing/communication agency.

My role in this company excists of many different jobs: websites management, webhosting management, account management (and a bit of sales), concept creator, ... But mainly managing Google services for our clients, like AdWords, Analytics, Google+ Company Pages, Etc...

Website management, it's like you were born to be a clan leader  :P

Courier for Australian post

What's somethin the regular joe can do for their courier? I usually give mine hand warmers in the winter

IvoSilva

I'll be graduating soon. I play games and write 10k word assignments for a living. L0L

Caregan

I'll be graduating soon. I play games and write 10k word assignments for a living. L0L

same but not graduating soon

NAYYLMAO

leeching off my parents money while going to school.

Masterminds
$ DONATOR $

Fix stuff.ffeQ5L1.jpg

Grabbin

I work in the sales department for a company building kitchens for restaurants etc (I don't really know how to describe it in english lmao).

So I do aloooot of talking every day haha

But I'll actually quit that job on 30/06/2016, to go back to school ;)

`Jef

I study business atm