Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Whats everyone do for a living?

Jamie

Im in aus navy, any other military brahs in here and whats everyone else do for a job/study or what ever floats your boat

andy

Engineering major at UC Davis, part time ramp worker at Fedex Express.

edit: also i have a huge cock fam

Jamie

Engineering major at UC Davis, part time ramp worker at Fedex Express.

edit: also i have a huge cock fam

Should change your name to ron jeremy irl and osrs

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I've been working in the same company for 5 years now, it's a marketing/communication agency.

My role in this company excists of many different jobs: websites management, webhosting management, account management (and a bit of sales), concept creator, ... But mainly managing Google services for our clients, like AdWords, Analytics, Google+ Company Pages, Etc...

Jamie

I've been working in the same company for 5 years now, it's a marketing/communication agency.

My role in this company excists of many different jobs: websites management, webhosting management, account management (and a bit of sales), concept creator, ... But mainly managing Google services for our clients, like AdWords, Analytics, Google+ Company Pages, Etc...

Oh thats sick bro, did you have to go to uni or anything for it? If you been there that long sounds like you enjoy it

Aus Zerk

Courier for Australian post

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Going to study international business menagement next year, as side job I am doing face to face marketing for charities atm.

Aus Zerk

Fuck yeah man that sounds like a mad job :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Oh thats sick bro, did you have to go to uni or anything for it? If you been there that long sounds like you enjoy it

Nah, I've been lucky enough to date a girl (ex now) where her parents had their own company (the company I still work at).

Berserker

Full time Fitness and Personal Trainer, so alot of random hours but most fun thing i've ever done!

Jamie

Courier for Australian post

Fuck yeh another aus brah