Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

FaladorMafia

Account advice.

Brock

IMO: You should just get 80+ defense due to your range/mage level. The build of that acc screams max tank man and i would also recommend leaving your attack/str as they are or maybe getting 50 on both. it would look nice next to 99 def/range/52+ prayer/99 mage... but hey thats what I would do if that was my acc :)

apex

Go zerk baby your stats are really nice just hit melee :)

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Well, firstly, if you want to make a tank out of it, you're going to need a bit of melee. Probably around 75 attack and 73 str. This is just the best way to train defence as range defence training is half range xp as well. Dont go any higher than those stats as it will make you melee based. Next, just quest for Bgloves if you don't already have them. Train defence, as high as you want, and 70 prayer doesnt hurt either.

Scuffee

Being a 60 attack zerk previously, Id say go for a 75 att maxed zerk, so much potnetial in them + you can bring zgs etc for trips!

Teletabbie

Go Zerk bro  ;)

Faugheen

Tank Tank Tank! Can never have too many tanks :D If you do go tank, go 75 att 70 strength 75+ Def 52-75 pray depending on your bank value (Ely purposes)