Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

FaladorMafia

Account advice.

FaladorMafia

I wanted to know what the majority of you thought my next steps should be for making a better clanning account. After spending a few hours in edge ive decided i dont really give a damn about staying low cmb anymore. Although I dont want to become a tank I feel like its just to close to a main and ive spent the majority of my rs career as a main.

here are my stats.

d0e4542cce6c194a7b566d5a4ead4e84.png

Im thinking about getting 45 pray just to help with the zulrah grind, maybe 52 eventually. and 60 attack for spear, maybe 75 for stod. I was going to try and max at 89 cmb 50 atk 99 str but i feel that shit would be an insane amount of hours for little enjoyment in edge and no advantage for the clan so. 

c9f4490c280c61acdbca778829be7f1a.png

ive completed dt, and lunar. also i can get b gloves without leveling my def. 

The question that i am asking is how would you make my account a better clanning account without turning it into a tank or a trophy account?

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

zerker or tank only two options to make it into a good clanning account for vengeance since we dont take med lvls

XI™
$ DONATOR $

zerker or tank only two options to make it into a good clanning account for vengeance since we dont take med lvls

He has 60 mining im jelly.......  :salty:  :kappa:

FaladorMafia

I already got accepted m9, my current build does suck for clanning though. feel pretty damn worthless on pk trips. And clan wars run ins id be pretty much dead weight.

Esca

goodluck deicidng!

Miltz

Zak zerk zerk  :wub:

Srs, still real fun in edge and nice for clanning :)

cody00021

i feel jerker is the way to go you can do everything a tank can do and more and besides if your pro who needs def levs?

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

i feel jerker is the way to go you can do everything a tank can do and more and besides if your pro who needs def levs?

Zerkers can't do nearly as much, think about achievement dairy cape, quest cape and pvm

Grabbin

Tanks are baller for clanning tbh, and are nice for bossing I think.

If you go tank, get 75 att, it's so useful :D

Aus Zerk

Defense and go tank

cody00021

Zerkers can't do nearly as much, think about achievement dairy cape, quest cape and pvm

Yeah but who pvm's haha jk I guess it all depends on what you like to do.