Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

cozy

Account build questions

cozy
These are the options i've heard about and how I feel about them right now, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

1st option: 1 defense pure. I am not interested in this account as it mostly seems to be based around quick specs and gmauling.

2nd option: 60 attack zerker. This is the build i am currently thinking of making. I like zerker pking as it has the tools I like (veng, allows for some pvm in the account, more varied and interesting pking etc) but it still seems fast paced, unlike higher defense pking. it seems that this build is lower combat level so I might have a wider range of opoents like ags pures, voiders, other zerkers, etc. However, it seems that alot of the zerkers are 75 attack instead and i'm affraid pures won't fight me much and i'll end up mostly fighting these. It also seems non optimal for risk fights. I'm fine with making this build first if you think i won't have a hard time finding oponents tho and if you think its strong for it's cb

3rd option: 75 zerker. I like the concept of risk fighting and it seems like there are alot of players with this build. so maybe it's easier to find fights than on the other build, I am not sure. Some peolpe tell me the higher cb means you face a lot of meds tho.

4th option: 60 attack med. While i feel like I might enjoy zerker pking more than med because it seems to be more intense/fast paced, a lot of people have been recommending this build to me instead of a zerker, claiming that zerkers are a bit outdated compared to it. What i like in this build is the fact that alot of people say it's very powerful for it's combat level and it seems that even tho I wouldn't face many pures I am still at an advantage against zerkers around that cb. However, i am not even sure if zerks will fight me, same way as im not sure if pures will fight my zerk, and if I'll just end up mostly fighting other meds, and most of them seem to have 75 attack. Also, I am friends with the streamer pan1c and he recomended a lvl 60 attack zerker around 90 cb over a lvl 60 med as he says "its hard to find fights as med nowadays" but i'm not sure what he means by that

5th option: 75 attack med. this build seems rly popular around pvp worlds. however some people tell me at that point you face alot of mains and also it seems to be a bit more like main pking so maybe a bit more 0s going around. also seems like it could be worse for wilderness cause i have a lower range of ppl i can pk

thanks everyone, just throwing some info around and correcting me and saying what build u recomend would be great!

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

109 med all day 

Grey_Wolf

I have a 75 attack, 75 def, 77 pray, maxed med. I feel this is the best account (med level) you can have. Tanks are nice with the defence etc but cant be really melee heavy. Zerks are attackable by mains anyways so 45 defence is not that efficient. 

I feel like as a med level I am therefore at a great advantage. I can hit pures. I can hit mains. I like it.

I'll reply more detailed later. 

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

So it really depends what your looking for in the game and style of pking. If your talking about edge/bh style pking then can't go wrong but thats not my expertise.

I will say in my long history of med clanning these are facts:

1. 60att zerk, hella fun for demolishing pures. Thats about it. Bad for clanning. if you intend on joining you'll want an alt.
2. 75att Zerk. see #1, a tiny bit better for clanning but every 75att zerk always goes either 99att Zerk or 75att med in the end. (They are 100x better for clanning)
3. 60att Med. Again destroys pures in single bridding. OK for clanning but very limited. Its essentially a bad tank.
4. 99att Zerk. Only for clanning. Great melee DPS and very fun. Cheap & fun, fast returns. A bit obsolete. (thanks jagex) Not to much variaty.
5. 75 att med. Most versitile by far. Can do everything. Good for pvp/bh/clanning etc.
6. 99def tank. My favorite, clanning great. Singles good. Pvp meh. Not to much variaty.

Fantastisch

Zewy covered most, i’d like to add to the 99 att zerk that scimming people is a lot of fun, but dont use the account for pking outside clanning 👍

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

I think if you want to stick to edge style pking, the zerk would be fun to play on, whether it be 60 atk or 75.  For more versatility at lower combat, the med reigns supreme at the the moment!

syckness
1 hour ago, Zewy said:

So it really depends what your looking for in the game and style of pking. If your talking about edge/bh style pking then can't go wrong but thats not my expertise.

1. 60att zerk, hella fun for demolishing pures. Thats about it. Bad for clanning. if you intend on joining you'll want an alt.
2. 75att Zerk. see #1, a tiny bit better for clanning but every 75att zerk always goes either 99att Zerk or 75att med in the end. (They are 100x better for clanning)
3. 60att Med. Again destroys pures in single bridding. OK for clanning but very limited. Its essentially a bad tank.
4. 99att Zerk. Only for clanning. Great melee DPS and very fun. Cheap & fun, fast returns. A bit obsolete. (thanks jagex) Not to much variaty.
5. 75 att med. Most versitile by far. Can do everything. Good for pvp/bh/clanning etc.
6. 99def tank. My favorite, clanning great. Singles good. Pvp meh. Not to much variaty.

^

cozy

okay thanks alot guys for all the responses it rly helped!

Another thing, besides all the quest xp rewards related to attack, defense and prayer, are there other things that can increase any of these 3 stats that i might not expect and could ruin the build?

Any boss, or skill or activity that could do that, or quests that are "choosable xp" in nature but force me into either attack or def or pray without the other combat stats available?

Thanks! rly dont wanna ruin the build

smished
$ DONATOR $
27 minutes ago, cozy said:

okay thanks alot guys for all the responses it rly helped!

Another thing, besides all the quest xp rewards related to attack, defense and prayer, are there other things that can increase any of these 3 stats that i might not expect and could ruin the build?

Any boss, or skill or activity that could do that, or quests that are "choosable xp" in nature but force me into either attack or def or pray without the other combat stats available?

Thanks! rly dont wanna ruin the build

You should be able to fully quest your account light years before max. The only other thing that is imperative is diaries but nothing that will ruin your account

bronzedaggr

med lvl the way to go, also the most fun imo

Graph1c
$ DONATOR $
5 hours ago, Zewy said:

^