Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

weaponsmaster

Ultima Blade account progression

weaponsmaster

Nice progress towards medium and longterm goals this week. Nearly 1900 total...

Did all of the Kourend and new F2P quests, as well as these. Now only 4 quests left to get QPC back (Dragon Slayer II, Making Friends with My Arm, Fremmenik Exiles, Song of the Elves).

90prAUD.png

3njjyIM.png

Sins of the Father is nice, I wanna start AFKing daeyalt essence at work so I can speed up the 77 RC grind. Not quite sure what I'll end up spending the 50,000 XP lamps from elite diaries on - leaning towards Agility (I'm going to max all low-attention skills via AFKing at work).

Speaking of skills,

65-75 Firemaking

8qmKrfI.png

70-84 Fletching

qybsIjK.png

66-69 Runecrafting

005OsPI.png

Edited by weaponsmaster
Deleted imgur image on accident lol

syckness

nice and big gainzzz man! keep it up

weaponsmaster

Tasty skilling gains in the last few weeks. Wanted to wait until I got a specific one out of the way to post.

85-87 Slayer

7kFP9OB.png

90-93 Magic

L68Vxz3.png

69-74 Farming

8TJbSzr.png

And finally (the most important one by far..)

69-77 Runecrafting !!!!

gZjnSM0.png

Fuck this skill. Glad I never have to put effort into it again. It was pretty fast after 75 thanks to Giant Pouch.

And with these skilling gains,

1900 Total + 100m Total EXP

dl92eRT.png

Grabbed 73 agility in this shot for the essence shortcut at Zeah RC for faster blood RC runs. Probably going to wait to nolife blood RC until after Kourend Elite, which I'm reasonably close to (gonna boost from 80 farming + 90 slayer).

Edited by weaponsmaster
added too much lol

SPEARFlSHER

Nice man. Its good to spread goals like this out over a few things instead of grinding just one specific thing IMO. You will have a great account very soon.

syckness

nice man! sickkkkkk goals out of the way already!!

screwst0nian

Solid progress, I have most of the same shit on my list... let the grind continue

Fantastisch

Congrats and GL on progress

L2hadow

Nice bro keep it up

Stay_Pufd

Yo this is sick, you've got a crazy account on your hands!

weaponsmaster

Vg3mEHK.png

Right here!

Been multi-logging to finish my voider up (have made seriously massive gains on that account since last post here - 90-99 range, 20+ quests, 16-55 prayer, DS2), but I've made some nice progress on Ultima in the meantime...

Finally got off my ass and finished up the Hard diaries I had left (Kourend and Wilderness) after grabbing 74 Farming for the Kourend diaries.

pzr9NC0.png

So with that done, I can check off a nice medium term goal, one that I've never accomplished on any of my accounts.

I also did some more slayer and made a few miscellaneous stat gains. Edging closer and closer to max.

Various combat stats

Spoiler

97 Strength

XiTycWN.png

96 Hitpoints

fibsDqR.png

94 Magic (yay)

PoHxgnJ.png

88 Slayer

EXVFytF.png

Something I've been eyeing is that I really want to do some solo tribrid DKS and hunt the pets (and I need money) so I made some great progress towards that.

73-75 Agility

zRzXv1y.png

70-76 Crafting

k8pL3yZ.png

With those stats and the 77 Runecraft I grabbed last month, I was able to boost all of the reqs for Fremennik Elite diaries!

Fremennik Elite Diary

96Sf0CU.png

Unfortunately, I tried out some DKS immediately after, and it seems like I won't be able to do them off-task solo until I'm maxed combat stats and/or have max gear. My melee DPS without slayer helm just isn't enough to kill Supreme before Prime spawns and makes me pray flick. Definitely nice for the tasks I do get though.

Speaking of 77 Runecrafting, you might have noticed in the Crafting screenshot that I had a shitload of blood runes...

77-82 Runecrafting (82 was on mobile so no screenie. soz)

UyGspTf.png

30k blood runes was a nice cash injection, I put most of it into a BGS since I didn't have one yet. Bloods are 410gp ea and still rising, and this is seriously a great AFK activity.

Lastly, as I said earlier, I was working on my voider for most of my active playtime. The last thing I needed to do on that account was Dragon Slayer II, but I had never done the quest before on any account...

bM4S8hH.png

I figured it was a good idea to get it done on a more powerful account before I did it on a voider. From reading reddit as a layman, I sure expected the bosses to be a lot more difficult than they were. First tried all of them.

I also grinded out the 50 Vorkath kills for the assembler, but I forgot to take a screenshot. Oops.

Learning Vork was fun, but actually grinding out the kills after learning was pretty lame. It was nice to apply the movement mechanics I learned from sliding in F2P PVP to something more useful, but dying to the easiest boss on the planet while Woox Walking because of a tiny hitch in my connection is the most infuriating thing in the fucking world. I am never going back to that shit unless I get a DHCB or need to replace my assembler.

Next up: making cash (mostly with blood RC and slayer) and hopefully maxing out combat stats on Ultima while I put some time into derusting in PVP worlds with my newly finished voider.

Edited by weaponsmaster
methods of making moolah

smished
$ DONATOR $

Sick topic. Nice gains and nice to meet u. 😊