Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Grime

Grime's Creation of the Range Tank Scim Tber

Grime
$ DONATOR $

Goals: 

• 99 Attack, 50 Strength, 99 Defence, 99 Range, 90 Prayer, 99 Magic, 99 Hitpoints (109 Combat to be the same as the fellas)
  • To become the mightiest, most consistent singles scim tber of all time
  • To become the most useful, versatile CWA unit of all time

Day 1

39d852e1b5e3e6d84c82d35d07bdc940.png

Quests:

Doric's Quest, Imp Catcher, The Knight's Sword, The Restless Ghost, The Grand Tree, Lost City, Nature Spirit, Priest in Peril, The Tourist Trap, Tree Gnome Village, Waterfall Quest, Witch's House.

Notes:

Quests are quick. I used to hate quests but they're honestly piss easy with a guide in your ears. The most annoying part is skilling because it feels like it takes ages (even at lower levels). E.g. taking a literal minute to light a normal log at 3 Firemaking, like wtf is that about. Nah mate. Overall I'm really excited to make the account and can't wait to see how it turns out.

Day 3

ed58ad5f7d29a5fa2f88d356c395cde1.png

Quests:

-

Notes:

I decided to do all the the stat requirements for RFD before the majority of questing just to get it out of the way. I started with the most grindy, i.e. mining (2.5 hours), agility (4 hours). I trained magic zero-time by low alching whilst doing agility and super-heating whilst mining. If all goes well I should have all stat requirements finished by day five with only seventy two quests to go. Fucking hell.

Day 5

51a22577d20fda42b9326b324621b3ba.png

Quests:

Cook's Assistant, Biohazard, Creature of Fenkenstrain, Druidic Ritual, Dwarf Cannon, Fairy Tale Part I, Fairy Tale Part II (first half), The Feud, Fight Arena, Fishing Contest, The Golem, Hazeel Cult, Plague City, Sea Slug. 

Notes:

All RFD stats down! Thieving is just the worst. I've realised that I'll need a lot more money to train the account than I thought. Range and defence alone will cost around 100m, magic around 40m, and rigour + augury 45m. Factoring in general costs it's going to set me back 200m (even without a maxed house or prayer xp) which is pretty hefty for me.

954df8a912e6212f8d54e284cb31ddd2.png

However, this shouldn't change the plan too much. There's still 200 hours of 100% afk attack training that needs to be done. Instead of leaving the attack for last so I can use a tank in CWAs, I'll have to train attack first so I can make money on the med. A bit over 1m an hour doesn't seem too difficult. 

Edited by Grime

The_Gringo

Sick account im thinking of 60 atk 77 pray 99 rest for multi/singles pking

tfn

thats gonna be a dope account when its done enjoy the grind

syckness

this gona be the new meta!!! noicenoice

Serebro

this build will become meta for tbing in the future!

FREERAT
$ DONATOR $

Nice buildd tbh

Only_Ranqe

damn dope build

HeadofDemon

surprised noones done it sooner as many times as me and zewy have talked about it on ts L0L

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got the scim

CoffeeLover

Doing all the quests over again was major suck, but it looks like it'll be worth it for you. Nice progress dude!

SPEARFlSHER

I do alot of skilling on mobile, I find it's easier. You can get base 70s easy as