Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Zerksthetics

Zerker Progress

Zerksthetics

Little stat update, I decided to transition to 75 attack. I  still have a fair bit time to spare at moment so doing what I can. Need to get some more quests and the likes done, but it's coming on. Getting back into it after the 4 year quit :D

Do need to focus on some money making soon. Any ideas with stats?

b02q9tg.png

Edited by Zerksthetics

syckness
29 minutes ago, Zerksthetics said:

Little stat update, I decided to transition to 75 attack. I  still have a fair bit time to spare at moment so doing what I can. Need to get some more quests and the likes done, but it's coming on. Getting back into it after the 4 year quit :D

Do need to focus on some money making soon. Any ideas with stats?

b02q9tg.png

money making on lower accounts is deffo slayer the go for. do the clues you receive etc, i made bank back then

Edgication

What are your money goals pal?

Zerksthetics
14 minutes ago, Edgication said:

What are your money goals pal?

Same as anyone mate enough to skill/equipment/pk. I'll grind some cmb stats next week for bossing ;)

Edgication
9 hours ago, Zerksthetics said:

Same as anyone mate enough to skill/equipment/pk. I'll grind some cmb stats next week for bossing ;)

I'll rephrase it XD how much do you need?

Zerksthetics
5 hours ago, Edgication said:

I'll rephrase it XD how much do you need?

Well bank atm is around 30m including my equipment which is terrible. Luckily for now I have more time until I'm asked to go back into work, so trying to get majority of stats I need up and build a bit bank as I wont have much time after to properly grind.

Ideally wanted to burst for mage/chin range so I can boss sooner but that's some big gp I don't have so I need to stick to the cheaper slow methods, although NMZ is not that bad for range but magic is terrible haha.

GRAVERS
$ DONATOR $

daym, history class here with those days unplayed!

Zerksthetics
32 minutes ago, GRAVERS said:

daym, history class here with those days unplayed!

LOL yes mate. Deeply regret the quit now, imagine if i just put an hour a day into it since I quit :D

Zerksthetics

I've updated the main post as this is now the only account I'm working on. Anything I'm missing from the first post let me know. If anyone knows what specific diaries a zerker can complete let me know and i'l update my first post. Same for untradeable items. ;)

GRAVERS
$ DONATOR $

Deffo get that slayer up!  Gl and anyone in clan will halp ya whenever