Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Serebro

Account build.

Serebro

I'm currently 60 attack zerker build. 

Now, currently this build is sufficient I can do all content I want but! it's not efficient for clanning when you really think it through!

Currently deciding between 75 attack zerker. which is 99 combat max? I believe, my issue with this build is 60attack meds are 104 combat, claws shred 45 def and 77pray is huge on 55. also rigour is just insane dps above all else bridding/multi pking

now onto 75 attack 75 def 77pray build. now this is probably the best PK build it offers everything and obviously has best gear BUT the issue I have with this build and bit I can't get my head around is the fact it's 109 combat, I have a max main why do I need an account that's already max main bracket again? so I'm struggling. 

60attack zerk is good but I wana to be able to brid without feeling at a HUGE disadvantage. 60 attack piety is on my mind being low combat also able to brid/clan but are claws truely that in accurate with piety/60attack? Please help me decide guys because currently i am unsure, but I know 60 attack 45 defence will not be good permantly because unfortunately 100s with piety/rigour shred 45 defence? 

Fantastisch

Hey man, I’ve been in your shoes and I guess many others have. The most important thing is to only transition if you are 100% behind that decision so you don’t regret anything. Personally I was a 60 att zerk when I maxed range and str and leveled to 75 att within two weeks of clanning to give you a perspective.

I’ve not come to regret it yet, because I played all the content I’m still doing with 60 attack and felt like I missed out. Cwa with just range was boring, clan wars with just range was boring too and singles pking as a 93cb zerk in PvP worlds you are already fighting tanks/meds or other zerks. 

So because I felt like that I knew that going up to 75 was worth it for me(!). I remain 45 def and will remain that because I also have a maxed main, and to be fair the 45 def makes content more challenging and exciting for me.

That being said!

Yes med accounts will outclass zerks in almost all aspects.

The benefit zerks hold are faster return times and cheaper return sets. At 99 cb you can still brid in the wild against pures, zerks, tanks, meds, mains. So you can basically hit anything.

my advice? Don’t rush into it, make sure you experience the reasons that might push you to get 75 but it’s exactly that push you need to never regret it.

Hope it helps you out buddy

Serebro
9 minutes ago, Fantastisch said:

Hey man, I’ve been in your shoes and I guess many others have. The most important thing is to only transition if you are 100% behind that decision so you don’t regret anything. Personally I was a 60 att zerk when I maxed range and str and leveled to 75 att within two weeks of clanning to give you a perspective.

I’ve not come to regret it yet, because I played all the content I’m still doing with 60 attack and felt like I missed out. Cwa with just range was boring, clan wars with just range was boring too and singles pking as a 93cb zerk in PvP worlds you are already fighting tanks/meds or other zerks. 

So because I felt like that I knew that going up to 75 was worth it for me(!). I remain 45 def and will remain that because I also have a maxed main, and to be fair the 45 def makes content more challenging and exciting for me.

That being said!

Yes med accounts will outclass zerks in almost all aspects.

The benefit zerks hold are faster return times and cheaper return sets. At 99 cb you can still brid in the wild against pures, zerks, tanks, meds, mains. So you can basically hit anything.

my advice? Don’t rush into it, make sure you experience the reasons that might push you to get 75 but it’s exactly that push you need to never regret it.

Hope it helps you out buddy

Thanks for your input bro <3

Akrr

As I said in discord:

Go 75 when you are bored of 60 attack fully and dont see any other options. 

First of all 60 attack zerk is hard to be overall, for clanning atleast  because of the low cmb lvl. When we do normal multi pk all thise vennys who can attack you and we cant help. 

For 75 attack zerk you unlock new meta weapons for dps and ko power but it will be hard to use them in multi for you.  Mostly all zwrks who show +1s get insta camped because easier smite potential. 

60 attack zerk is only good for edgw bh or low wildy 3brid.

About meds: they outlast zerks overall in any aspect. 

If you are sure that you wont need/want cmb 109 med then dont get it and your option will be 60 attack med or 75 attack zerk as next upgrade. 

60 attack med is good for singles and decent for multi. 

I assume you know everything about singles and i wont be bothering saying anything about it. 

But for multi as med you need to have freezes always. 

Only sad side is that you cant use toxic staff.

But you are still able to use kodai, toxic trident, ahrims top,  or heavy ballista for multi with spear(spear is req for any build anyway in mukti clanning) as your +1.

Then tou have to choose if you want 70/75 defence on it. 

Only different is few items what you can wear(nothing much) 

Cmb different with def is one lvl as 70 you will be 103 and 75 at 104 cmb. 

Iv been on that road. I loved my acc as 60 attack med smoked several pures and good smites. But i missed ko power in clanning scene and went 75  attack. 

https://imgur.com/IvPigoF

https://tastevengeance.com/forums/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/WBAqxfI.png&key=baba11680be0a8c6277f201fda37917e0ae4a22b899b6fdda9f4a67fda7cba72

https://gyazo.com/f0e5dc213225414d219408892cf94d57

Fantastisch

Just to make sure you know: toxic staff can venom players, toxic trident can NOT venom players.

Only_Ranqe

Pretty much what Fanta said, dont rush into it

syckness

takes notes from the ppl above. i was a 60 att zerk too. i'(ve your planning on multi pking allot, 75 is the go too, Or you'll just be a spearslave in the scene. other then that, single pking at edge as 60 att, you end up getting targs 75 att anyway. its true meds are superior over zerks, but if you want to keep the challange, stay a zerk. test things out the way your acc is now, just progress when you feel that you miss out on somthing.

goblinthot

Take your time with whatever you do, you don’t wanna end up regretting it!

Schweden

75 Attacker zerk is the master race, but it all depends on what you are doing ingame. And if you would go med, can you afford max gear? Do you only pk on it, Or do you pvm?

Serebro
16 minutes ago, Schweden said:

75 Attacker zerk is the master race, but it all depends on what you are doing ingame. And if you would go med, can you afford max gear? Do you only pk on it, Or do you pvm?

This will be my "main" essentially, i want 2k total on this acc to be an effecient 2k world pk account. I have a good chunk of 500m+ to afford stuff atm

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
4 hours ago, Akrr said:

As I said in discord:

Go 75 when you are bored of 60 attack fully and dont see any other options. 

First of all 60 attack zerk is hard to be overall, for clanning atleast  because of the low cmb lvl. When we do normal multi pk all thise vennys who can attack you and we cant help. 

For 75 attack zerk you unlock new meta weapons for dps and ko power but it will be hard to use them in multi for you.  Mostly all zwrks who show +1s get insta camped because easier smite potential. 

60 attack zerk is only good for edgw bh or low wildy 3brid.

About meds: they outlast zerks overall in any aspect. 

If you are sure that you wont need/want cmb 109 med then dont get it and your option will be 60 attack med or 75 attack zerk as next upgrade. 

60 attack med is good for singles and decent for multi. 

I assume you know everything about singles and i wont be bothering saying anything about it. 

But for multi as med you need to have freezes always. 

Only sad side is that you cant use toxic staff.

But you are still able to use kodai, toxic trident, ahrims top,  or heavy ballista for multi with spear(spear is req for any build anyway in mukti clanning) as your +1.

Then tou have to choose if you want 70/75 defence on it. 

Only different is few items what you can wear(nothing much) 

Cmb different with def is one lvl as 70 you will be 103 and 75 at 104 cmb. 

Iv been on that road. I loved my acc as 60 attack med smoked several pures and good smites. But i missed ko power in clanning scene and went 75  attack. 

https://imgur.com/IvPigoF

https://tastevengeance.com/forums/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/WBAqxfI.png&key=baba11680be0a8c6277f201fda37917e0ae4a22b899b6fdda9f4a67fda7cba72

https://gyazo.com/f0e5dc213225414d219408892cf94d57

This man nailed it and shares my opinion.