Serebro

Serebro's zerker progress Thread V2

Serebro

Such a successful day! ended on 1596 TOTAL? if you check first thread i certainly did not have this! :) also did a pk trip with 2 mates

This farming was nice because at 65 i unlocked boss + farming guild! which unlocks more content for my zerker and one step closer to having spirit tree inside my house!

gOj9UCG.png

The goal was 70 agility today! but I did get close.. 

zOd40V1.png

On a side note I finished a big goal that should of been done before my quest/smithing grind!

z3wOglt.png

Full graceful COMPLETE.

Someone just randomly decided to actually skull on me? no clue but it was free gp. (i made 50m last 2 days thanks to rune dragons 5m in arena and few lucky kills/loot from zammy)

K96NHI8.png

My friend and I did some boss's yesterday
hGmDfb6.png

few kills all at scorpia. super fast...

I also had posted a few pictures in other post but! i think alot missed so few from the update but also nice to see!

SOuN4hD.png

my friend getting pet 31 KC yes I made him pay me 5m as he got it!

j8Kgn0k.png

Ei9oAWP.png

Zammy was kind. first/second trip I'd done on a zerker and it certainly paid off

4R93rwk.png

finished a full 96 kills at callisto and did venenatis also for 40 kills? dpic + few other nice drops good result from both honestly..

Alot of people Love vorkath I personally Loaf this fucking boss so click intensive and I just don't find enjoyment in it, yes it is good money but as 45 defence and bringing anti venoms etc etc. the gear is not optimal to grind this boss without wanting to rip my eyes out. I will grind it at 99range and when I have met many more of my goals for this account...

njii48J.png

on a side note got 2x heads, one for helmet and one for accumulator which will do for my account for the time being 

syckness

djeeez some big boy pictures! keep up the grind man!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

very nice improvements man! keep us posted!

Schweden

Really nice gains my man, keep going!

goblinthot

Yes bro, Keep it up!

GRAVERS
$ DONATOR $

nice bro

mysticglove

Nice topic man and sick progress

Serebro

Thanks for all the kind feedback guys! ima keep going till someone invites me to be community in this clan!

Only_Ranqe

dope pics and progress bro, gl with the grind!

Akrr

dope topic mate!

lSly

very nice progress!