Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Serebro

Infernal cape. help

Serebro

I'm a 45 def zerk. never done inferno before. it's a long term goal for my build 60att, is it gona be realistic I could get it done with arma cbow or is it only gona be worth grinding for months with a tbow?

FREERAT
$ DONATOR $

Its doable but tbow would make your life 10x easier, pm me in discord

SPEARFlSHER

I can't answer that question but I do know that Tbow makes a huge difference

Serebro
7 minutes ago, SPEARFlSHER said:

I can't answer that question but I do know that Tbow makes a huge difference

thanks bro :3 

syckness

it surely is doable. but you'll need allot of practice. gl man

goblinthot

Never done it personally!

Bad_Charity

I'm on the baked beans cape grind on main myself rn, I've got to Zuk 3 times (died on healers twice) & got a Tbow lend for about half of my attempts.

Can tell you with confidence Tbow is not as essential as people tend to make it out to be... Obviously it is better, + also saves you an inventory space as you don't need bolt switch but its in no way a "must have". Speeds up killing the Magers by like x1.25 & the Jads by x2; although I'm not convinced it helps or speeds up the Zuk fight at all [if your waiting for extra R+M sets mid kill (which I would recommend) then Zuk will take the same amount of time].

Also, I cannot stress enough, get practice on your main before going for the zerker inferno, shits hard enough

Good luck!

Serebro
4 minutes ago, Bad_Charity said:

I'm on the baked beans cape grind on main myself rn, I've got to Zuk 3 times (died on healers twice) & got a Tbow lend for about half of my attempts.

Can tell you with confidence Tbow is not as essential as people tend to make it out to be... Obviously it is better, + also saves you an inventory space as you don't need bolt switch but its in no way a "must have". Speeds up killing the Magers by like x1.25 & the Jads by x2; although I'm not convinced it helps or speeds up the Zuk fight at all [if your waiting for extra R+M sets mid kill (which I would recommend) then Zuk will take the same amount of time].

Also, I cannot stress enough, get practice on your main before going for the zerker inferno, shits hard enough

Good luck!

Thanks for advice bro gl urself!

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

There’s about a 0 chance I’ll ever get an inferno lol

GRAVERS
$ DONATOR $

Whatever the route, gl bro!

Akrr

this grind is pain in the ass overall