Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Normix

From scratch to Vengeance member progress by normix1

Normix

Hey guys!

As some may already know from my introduction post that i've made, that I only recently started playing Runescape again and I've set myself some goals, that i didn't accomplish or was just not interested in doing 10 years-ish ago when i used to play.

My current & end-game goals right now are:
[Working on] Quest cape;
[Haven't yet started the med leveling grind] Minimum required levels of a med build;
[Haven't yet started the med leveling grind] Passing trials and becoming a member of the Vengeance
[Far from it] Maxing out the med build & skilling further;
[Very far from it] Finishing all the achievements, except for the elite Desert.

First month March 2020. progress of playtime ~164 hours March 29th:
Currently hard focus is on getting all the quests done and before starting the quest grind had a money making sessions with blast furnace smithing & did agility. Current cash stack is 23m available in the bank, hoping it will be enough to get me through the remaining quests i've got, skilling & gear wise.

VHgiUmp.png C5OVeDB.png 2hAANyJ.png 2FffrQ4.png

Second month April 2020 progress of playtime ~209 hours:
Had some great skilling grind, finally starting to look like a somewhat okay-ish account and definitely the big goal during the third month is going to be finishing with all the quest cape required skills and get it achieved, hopefully.

tSXSDhE.png5uiVlYB.pngO1cUr8w.pngQ5MBLZh.png

Third month May 2020 progress of playtime ~178 hours:
This was a more laid back month than what i was expecting, but still managed to get some work done on skilling and currently I've got enough money to also get construction to 70, but not doing that, to use all the XP lamps from quests on it to save some money. Other than the construction, all the skills are done to have the Quest cape done, now just need to finish up the questing grind during 4th month. At least i hope i'll find time to complete them during 4th month. Only need to do 13 more quests & for full satisfaction 7 more miniquests are left.
Also during this month had some item achievements, that I could've done earlier, but was delaying on the gloves & defender, because wasn't needing them as much at the lower levels and wanted to be done with other stuff before that:

np7VBur.png

lzqV3kw.pngOoVFrYK.pngN1zBl8v.pngVMkfjJl.png

Edited by Normix

Bad_Charity

Decent account for a month ngl, keep it up & you'll be pk ready in no time

syckness

nice man! keep up the good work!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

This is a dope ass post. Keep it updating it or make new posts. Glad you are motivated to join us. Feel free to join our public cc 'V Public'. :D

Best of luck with the grind.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Good start and great topic :) Now let's see if you can keep us posted! Good luck bud

Only_Ranqe

Good luck man, early game of a new account is pretty fun imo

HeadofDemon

ey impressive start tbh, good luck!

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Good start! It’ll be nice to have that 70+ agility for your questing

Paranoja

Good man 👌

Normix

Second month progress added :) 

goblinthot