Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sybren

Gielinor Gazette: March 2020

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

March's Gazette covers the development process, the PvP vision, ideation days and Soul Wars!

View the full article

Bad_Charity

Fuck me thats a lot of updates for one month O_o

For (Edgeville style) Pking, would love to see players get a "ranking" like in other games such as CS:GO. So new players don't have to compete with sweaty nerds and get destroyed, which isn't very inviting. Obviously smurfs may be an issue but incentivising players to get high ranks is certainly an option.

Fuck the PJ timer...

Akrr

Pj timer is not needed imo, dislike that idea. Removin pvp worlds to force people to wildy sounds good for me because i dont do pvp worlds anyway. 

Fantastisch

Very curious to see how removal of PvP impacts wildy. Also these new hotspots/safezones sound like there is potential some new lures will be invented? All in all, sounds promising

Fantastisch
14 hours ago, Bad_Charity said:

Fuck me thats a lot of updates for one month O_o

For (Edgeville style) Pking, would love to see players get a "ranking" like in other games such as CS:GO. So new players don't have to compete with sweaty nerds and get destroyed, which isn't very inviting. Obviously smurfs may be an issue but incentivising players to get high ranks is certainly an option.

Fuck the PJ timer...

Ha and maybe if you beat someone that has a much higher ranking you get rewarded? Make it punishing enough for the higher rank so they can’t abuse it. Would make for some fun targets!

syckness

true that, fuck those pvp worlds.. no one uses those anyways

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Hmm lots to think about!

Bad_Charity

World 345 still has a reasonably large community, interesting watching them freak out over the "potential" removal of permenant dmm XD