Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

SPEARFlSHER

Bandos Mass/Pet Hunt

SPEARFlSHER

Boys

Next Friday night i'm gunna host another PVM event, this time at Bandos GWD. Going to start gearing up & getting KC at 2:30pm EST/7:30pm GMT. I will be tanking the boss on my tank, leaving everyone else to do max DPS. Gear requirements are basically BIS (or best you can afford, or void). Melee is generally the go, and I would bring Scythe/Claws/AGS/BGS/Rapier, but if you choose to range, Blowpipe with D Darts is the best. If you choose to mage, Sang staff (or trident) is the go. You will need a Zammy item (Blessing) & a bandos item (BGS or Tassies). You will need to kill 40 goblins & have a hammer in your inventory to enter the room, or you can use an ecumenical key.

Inventory is pretty simple, 2 brews, 2 restores, 6 p pots, house tabs, rune pouch with alchs or blood barrage, 3 super combats (or range pots) & the rest food. You can slot a Imbued heart in there if you want to boost your defence. You will also need a hammer!

Quick prayers are Protect From Range & Piety/Rigour/Augury depending on your attack style.

You wait until the tank hits the boss first, and then you drop your specs/attack. After the boss is down, you kill Mage>Melee>Range minions (in that order). It's pretty repetitive and easy, but not click intensive. Which gives us a chance to have a laugh on TS and fuck around in game!

The event will be FFA! So if you get those elusive Tassies, they are all yours. However, if my med gets a good drop i'll be hosting a drop party afterwards. Completely up to you if you want to share or celebrate :). Share this event with any intro's as this would be a good chance for them to meet the boys.

Here is a vid that explains alot if you've never done it before: 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Cant get much easier with someone tanking for you 🙂

Akrr

il come and flex my t bow there then!

Grime
$ DONATOR $

Hell yee this sounds great! Gonna bring near max strength and claws :))

LSD
$ DONATOR $

ty 4 guide im big noob and now want to try

Tadas

great idea to spend more time together with a clan 

syckness

i'b be down! i might be later. but ill join in then! GL all

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Spearfishers events always GUUD bois

mup

Rad guide, Fanks :)