Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

SillyPandaMan32

corn boii progress

SillyPandaMan32
$ DONATOR $
Spoiler

Hey guys I'm going to be updating my progress here while I work towards completing my med account! Here are my stats so far:

stats.png

(Sorry I should have taken the screenshot when I wasn't potted)

Starting Quest Points: 55

Current bank: 260m

I just committed to the med build yesterday! I went from 1-56 defence while trying to get dragon defender, and trained a little bit of prayer at the wilderness altar. I'll be finishing the prayer in a couple late night sessions.

Right now I'm working on some stats so I can do all of my attack, defence, and prayer quests. I'm also going to be getting my barrows gloves during this burst of quests I'm going to do.

Red text will mean it's been completed!

Stats needed still:

65 Defence

35 Runecrafting - Decided to use One Small Favour exp reward

60 Mining

42 Slayer

77 Prayer (I'll get this done slowly when I feel like it. No huge rush until after the first wave of quests are finished.)

Here is the first wave of quests. Sorry if there are duplicates. I've done desert treasure, and every attack quest that pures can do already.

Fishing Contest
Big Chompy Bird Hunting
Black Knights Fortress
Cook's Assistant(lol)
Corsair Curse
Demon Slayer
Goblin Diplomacy
Dragon Slayer 1
Misthalin Mystery
Pirate's Treasure
Prince Ali Rescue
Romeo and Juliet
Sheep Shearer
Shield of Arrav
Witch's Potion
Witch's House
Recruitment Drive
Enter the Abyss
Wanted!
Sea Slug
Dwarf Cannon
Murdery Mystery
The Lost Tribe
Death to the Dorgeshuun
The Giant Dwarf
Zogre Flesh Eaters
Creature of Fenkenstrain
Skippy and the Mogres miniquest
Garden of Tranquility
Slug Menace
Family Crest
X Marks the Spot
Rag and Bone Man
Making History
Ghosts Ahoy
Watchtower
The Eyes of Glouphrie
Enlightened Journey
Another Slice of Ham
Rag and Bone Man 2
Great Brain Robbery
Rum Deal
Spirits of the Elid
Swan Song
Holy Grail
Nature Spirit
A Souls Bane
What Lies Below
Between a Rock
Olaf's Quest
Holy Grail
Kings Ransom
In Search of the Myreque
Fairytale 1, start Fairytale 2
One Small Favour - Putting the exp in agility to get the required level for some of the quests on this list.
In Aid of the Myreque
Fremennik Trials
Heroe's Quest
Camelot Training Room Minigame
Monkey Madness 1 - Never completed because I was bursting at ape atoll, and because I was a 50 attack pure.
Shadow of the Storm
Alfred Grimhand Barcrawl
Horror From the Deep
Shilo Village
Icthlarin's Little Helper
A Tail of Two Cats
Merlin's Crystal
Eadgar's Ruse
Lost City
Lunar Diplomacy
Dream Mentor
Fremennik Isles
Legend's Quest(I think I'll be at 175 qp? I haven't done the math yet.)
Recipe for Disaster (All of it, I strongly believe pures should always use a combat bracelet so I never worked on mith gloves.)

After the quests above are completed I am going to work towards MM2. Here are the stats I will need:

69 Slayer

70 Crafting

60 Hunter

55 Agility

55 Thieving

After MM2 I'll do DS2. Here are the stats needed:

70 Smithing

68 Mining (yikes)

60 Agility (I have a long term goal of 89, but oh god I hate agility.)

60 Thieving

50 Construction (Long term goal of max house for pvp. I think that's high 80s with boost and crystal saw?)

Here are my final stat goals:

60/75 Attack - I'll be doing 60 right after finishing my quests, but later I'll most likely be getting 75 attack since it will be better for clanning.

95/99 Strength

99 Range - Chins in MM2 tunnels

94/99 Magic - Bursting MM2 tunnels

70 Defence - I don't think I'll ever do 75.

77 Prayer - I have rigour and augury banked.

99 HP - I might try for untrimmed HP cape.

89 Agility

I'll try to keep this updated as I go! I've never done a progress thread like this, but it's nice to have everything planned out. Let me know if you guys have any advice or if you think I'm missing anything! After I finish everything on here I'm going to consider the account finished, and I'll spend all of my gp on return sets. I have a hcim "hc corn boii" that I'll be playing on after that, but my main focus will always be going on pvp trips with you guys!

Hey guys I've made a lot of progress! The spoiler above here is my original post if you'd like to see how far I've come.

Current QP: 195

2020-03-14_18-09-18.png

I've been slowly working on my return tab. I got most of these supplies for cheaper than market value, I've been lowballing offers since I decided to switch to med. Looking for advice here, so if you have some please share! It definitely needs to be organized still, and I will be doing that as soon as I've bought everything! Still need to do regicide and roving elves for crystal shield, and I've finished the reqs but I still need to complete MM2 to get the seed pods. I think I'll be doing that right after finishing this update.

return.v1.png?width=409&height=678

Quests I still need to do. I have all reqs unless mentioned:

Fremennik Isles

Lunar Diplomacy - 60 Mining

MM2

Regicide

Roving Elves

Grim Tales - 52 Herb, 71 Woodcutting

Here are the diaries I want to complete as well:

Wilderness Hard

I want to complete this to choose obelisk destination.

64 Agility

67 Hunter

75 Smithing

Kandarin Hard

For the +10% chance bolt special effect.

60 Agility

65 Firemaking

70 Fishing

70 Fletching

75 Smithing

60 Woodcutting

Western Provinces Hard

For Elite Void and Crystal Halberd

Start Mourning's End Part 1

68 Farming

69 Hunter

70 Mining

75 Thieving

I originally posted this progress thread on the 16th of February, and this update will be posted on the 14th of March! Prior to the first update I was a 50 attack, 31 prayer pure with 90 strength, 91 range, ~70 magic, and ~50 quest points. It feels like it has been a lot longer than that, but I've had a lot of free time lately and I'm getting really close to being ready to pk with you guys.

If you guys have any advice for additional goals that will aid me in pvp please let me know! After finishing all of my quests, diaries, and maxing combat stats, I'm going to transfer all of my wealth except for my return tab onto another account. I'll only be using corn boii to pk with you guys, and then my next goal is to get an untrimmed slayer cape on my account "Audabee", which will eventually be a maxed range tank. I'll probably end up taking Audabee on pk trips sometimes after it's finished as well! That won't be for a very long time though.

Edited by corn_boii
Big update, long overdue.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Nice looking goals man!  Got a really good start already with the strength & range!

SillyPandaMan32
$ DONATOR $
22 minutes ago, Bjuj said:

Nice looking goals man!  Got a really good start already with the strength & range!

Thanks! I did the strength mostly afk and I chinned at ape atoll for the range. I thought about finishing the range and mage before switching to med, but then later decided I'd rather save some gp by waiting for MM2 tunnels and better gear. I'm actually looking forward to that part, it's the questing that's going to be the real struggle lol.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Aaaah yess; the op med build :) good choice, you'll love it bud. You've got a decent "starting" account for it. Get those quests done asap and training the stats will be ezpz.

SillyPandaMan32
$ DONATOR $
21 minutes ago, Sybren said:

Aaaah yess; the op med build :) good choice, you'll love it bud. You've got a decent "starting" account for it. Get those quests done asap and training the stats will be ezpz.

Thanks man! I think I'll like it too. I can't wait to have at least most of my goals out of the way so I can start joining you guys on some pk trips. I'm starting to lean more towards 75 attack now but I want to make sure I really enjoy multi pking before I go past 60 attack. I just started my defence training yesterday and I feel so naked not being able to even pk in pvp worlds now lol.

Local_News

Always fun when you're motivated to build an account, grats man

syckness

well worked out your progess man! ill keep an eye out to check your progres!!

GLGL!

SillyPandaMan32
$ DONATOR $
8 hours ago, Local_News said:

Always fun when you're motivated to build an account, grats man

Yeah it's been a while since I've enjoyed grinding this much!

6 hours ago, syckness said:

well worked out your progess man! ill keep an eye out to check your progres!!

GLGL!

Thanks man! I'll have a really big update later this week.

mysticglove

Nice progress man ill be keeping up with your progression!

Connah88

keep the grind up bro!

Richard

Goodluck with the progress!