Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Border_Force

Dog's are like family.

Border_Force
$ DONATOR $

So... It's been a tough few weeks firstly through the loss of my 3 year old Golden Retriever / Great pyrenees mix.

Similar to:

See the source image

Took him to the Vets who found nothing wrong with him; for him to die 36 hours later; after repeated begs for the vets to have a look and being dismissed as nothing wrong :(.

Pretty strange; because out of all the funerals i have ever been to... I have never cried (even with immediate family member / best friend who committed suicide). And that's not me being tough, it's the truth.

With this Dog; i was literally broken... which was bizarre.

I just can't understand how people can even mistreat animals in the first place, they give so much love / atmosphere to the home.

All the dog's we have rescued and i would recommend it to anybody; they appreciate so much more. I think it's only right to open our home up again to another rather than spite ourselves.

Edit: I don't post real pictures of the dog as my house is very identifiable in 99% of the pics =).

Edited by Border_Force

Akrr

Damn i feel your sadness,  pets can get very close and life without them after they are gone can be devastating 

syckness

thats devastating to read man, keep your head up! that doggo has a better place in dogwalhalla

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Sorry to hear man : (

Only_Ranqe

Sorry to hear man. Doggie is in dogheaven rn, where all the good boys and girls go

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Dogs are indeed the humans best friend man. 

You can bond differently with a bond - through emotions. No words needed.

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Only fur-kids here, hang in there "all dogs go to heaven". 

SillyPandaMan32
$ DONATOR $

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a dog hurts real bad, but you'll always have the memories to hold on to

Connah88
On 13/02/2020 at 7:52 AM, Border_Force said:

So... It's been a tough few weeks firstly through the loss of my 3 year old Golden Retriever / Great pyrenees mix.

Similar to:

See the source image

Took him to the Vets who found nothing wrong with him; for him to die 36 hours later; after repeated begs for the vets to have a look and being dismissed as nothing wrong :(.

Pretty strange; because out of all the funerals i have ever been to... I have never cried (even with immediate family member / best friend who committed suicide). And that's not me being tough, it's the truth.

With this Dog; i was literally broken... which was bizarre.

I just can't understand how people can even mistreat animals in the first place, they give so much love / atmosphere to the home.

All the dog's we have rescued and i would recommend it to anybody; they appreciate so much more. I think it's only right to open our home up again to another rather than spite ourselves.

Edit: I don't post real pictures of the dog as my house is very identifiable in 99% of the pics =).

my thoughts are with you and your family xx

SPEARFlSHER

I've said goodbye to 3 family dogs in my time, and then 3 of my own dogs. Worst feeling in the world. 

SMACKZ

Shit man, can’t imagine