Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Husqy

pvm on a med level

Husqy

I currently  have a maxed med lvl and a lvl 123 main and I want to start bossing on my med and getting it some decent total level. Basically using it as my main account, it would be nice to get some pets on my med and maybe go for a slayer cape on a lvl 109, I'm just wondering is 75 atk going to be really a big downfall to Pvm? or if most bosses can be ranged. and how do med levels do against slayer bosses like cerb and sire and the gargoyle boss.

Edited by Husqy

Akrr

Na you can do everything on 75 attack med,  there are good alternatives for shared xp weapons nowdays.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

They're not as efficient as a max main of course, but they can still easily get the job done with 75 attack/defence.

syckness

i have 99 slayer achieved on my 60 attack zerker and did all the bosses, so no biggie!

Bronek

im 75 atk/def and pvming is fun tbh

Twin
$ DONATOR $

Not to many downfalls for meds, other than the fact that you cant use fer gloves and dh lance.

JackRegal

In some cases melee is still meta while in others meta changes cuz of ur att lvl but u can calc it.Overall its a really decent acc pvm whise tho...like i do high end pvm on it without any problem,ur melee dps tho is of course signifficantly less than mains especially in things like tob wherw hammers arent used as much

mysticglove

just about any boss I try I can do bro, and im 70 def

SPEARFlSHER

I have 800kc at bandos on my med and 350kc at kree. It's 75 def. Learn to multi-log both accounts mate and you will be able to do heaps of GWD on your 2 accounts. Sara is easy solo. Bandos/Zammy easy to duo-log, kree can be duo-logged, although it's easy to solo on a med.

LSD
$ DONATOR $

love pvming on my med bro 

Rapier_Piety

Been really enjoying pvm on my 75 attk/def med. Definitely do-able! Good luck!