Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

CWA Setup

Mizi

For whatever reason I can't update my app anymore; I pretty much had a wilderness setup on my cwa setup but since then I made a proper cwa setup. 

zDBEoqL.jpg

lmk what you guys think. Staff is for mage defence btw. Also I plan on using torture+anguish instead of fury, and torture only vs 1 def (-1 karam if tort+anguish)

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Don't forget tank legs! : ) Other than that, looks good.  ACB too if you can afford it.

Akrr

This looks good but i would use 3 restores not 4

SPEARFlSHER

Is Slayer Helm bis @ 55def?

Mizi

nice ill swap out a res for some tank legs, are rock shell legs still the clan legs?

Mizi

@spear I'm not sure if the cwa meta has changed but afaik slayer helm i bis for 45 defence. might be old news tho, ik at least one other zerk was using fighter hat. 

Akrr

Ye you can use rockshell legs  and forchelm slot slayer helm/fighter hat is bis

Alot of ppl cba getting fighter hat only, def is better on slayer helm if im right

SPEARFlSHER
7 minutes ago, Mizi said:

@spear I'm not sure if the cwa meta has changed but afaik slayer helm i bis for 45 defence. might be old news tho, ik at least one other zerk was using fighter hat. 

6 minutes ago, Akrr said:

Ye you can use rockshell legs  and forchelm slot slayer helm/fighter hat is bis

Alot of ppl cba getting fighter hat only, def is better on slayer helm if im right

Sweet, i'll start using my slayer helm then. Cheers boys

i think slay helm is bis if you bring mage, its +3 mage and +3 range. Whereas b helm gives you a  max hit on godsword/elder wacks and +2 on ags spec (afaik).

Tank stats i dont know exactly for slay helm vs b helm. Your setup looks good tho, just rep the zammy dhides and bring rockshell legs vs mains in cwa since theyre less mage heavy

Mizi

yea i think the idea of slayer helm is the +10 magic defence with no downside other than less melee offence when compared to other helms. I think the idea is it has so much magic defence that going for a more offensive option isn't worth just because you're giving up +10 magic defence. Of course if the enemy isn't freezing you then that all goes out the window, but vs stronk team afaik slayer helm is the way to go. 

Mizi

I had a cwa setup before I'm just trying to remember everything, ngl when I was buying my return tab up I forgot chins existed lol