Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Ags_u2_0hp

Off 3 days lets pk

Ags_u2_0hp

Off the next 3 days and wanna do some pking. Multi or singles. I have the diacord but i never see people in it... You guys pk with ts?

syckness

yes, we do pk with TS. but most of the trips are planned and done by inners/ trials. 
i'd suggest you'd pm a council about this, but recommend follow the steps of joining Veng trials  (Herra)

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

^ We don’t typically host open trips for non-members/applicants. An application would be the best place to start ;)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
8 hours ago, Bjuj said:

^ We don’t typically host open trips for non-members/applicants. An application would be the best place to start ;)

Exactly^

DlABHAL

pkpkpk

Ags_u2_0hp

Bro i did my app. My boy "jonttu" reff me to this clan. Known jonttu for couple years now. Apps been done for a few weeks now. Been active in cc. What else?

Akrr
2 hours ago, Ags_u2_0hp said:

Bro i did my app. My boy "jonttu" reff me to this clan. Known jonttu for couple years now. Apps been done for a few weeks now. Been active in cc. What else?

Pm me in discord and we figure somthing out akrr#2970 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $
3 hours ago, Ags_u2_0hp said:

No, you've only posted an introduction so far. You have to get 10 post count first before you're able to see our requirements. So after you get 10 post count take a look at this topic https://tastevengeance.com/forums/topic/20454-trial-application-process-rules-requirements/

Akrr

And yes intro is just to say hi to the community and let others to say hi back. From intro the journey just starts. You have to get tock ow people as well and then after that you can app for applicant + "what sybren said