Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Zitterd

Med progression

Zitterd

7a91521a77e2076b2300730c89f440a7.pngthese are the quests i still need to do

1b2e03aad02af8a0565c8664b6979f71.png

need to get combat stats up, gonna try to rush mm2 so i can chin/burst in those caves. And melee will be done through nmz. plus some skilling for quests and diary's

day 1: fremennik quests completed

day 2: 77pray+all prayers unlocked. Kings ransom done, almost 70 def. Getting that through nmz atm(with slayhelm imbue) then off to wildi slayer

day 3: 70 def so rigour/augury unlocked. some progress towards 75 attack but mostly slayer/birdhouses

day 4/5/6: didnt play alot 4/5 just did some birdruns. But got 69 slayer almost done now, all i need for mm2 is 60 hunter and 70 craft. and some prequests.

day 7/8: 69 slayer done plus all other reqs and prequest for mm2. Gonna try and get mm2 done till the caves tomorrow so i can start bursting/chinning.

day 9/10/11/12: didnt play alot but mm2 done till the caves. started chinning 2cfa583847aac3c908816127e4343564.png gonna try to get range 94 tomorrow. 89 now so 3.1m xp to go. after that bursting which will take about 15 hours aswell. then all i have to do is get melee stats up a bit to meet reqs

day 13/14: forgot to update but im 94 range now. Wont be able to play 3 accs at the same time just afk stuff next 2 days so ill mostly be doing afk nmz to work towards 75 attack and 92 str. Should start bursting for 94 mage on wednesday.

day 15/16/17/18: as said been out of town couple days, but 75 attack nearly done. mm2 is done and working on 94 mage now. If i have enough time to play i should be able to post an app somewhere on sunday :eyes:

day 19/20/21: 94 mage is done, gonna start the final stretch to 92 str now for minimum reqs.

day 22: App today wont happen unfortunatly. Strength is going to take a while. Aiming to do it before next sunday. Did regicide and roving elves today tho.

Edited by Zitterd

Thomas

Lekker bezig

syckness

Succes boy! 🙌🏽

Mitchel338

Looking good man I'm finishing up my zerk for the reqs right now too :D 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Mm2 caves will speed things up massively 

Akrr

gl with the build, few cool and some annoying grinds but finished product will be nice

Local_News

good to see it man, looking forward to seeing you join the crew

Siege

getting bigger fam

apps
On 9/29/2019 at 1:09 PM, Bjuj said:

Mm2 caves will speed things up massively 

lekkeeeeer bezig pik