Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mitchel338

Makin my way to the Reqs

Mitchel338

ZerkFtw 's progress thread :P 

Link to my Introduction

Hey guys, for those who don't know me my names Mitchel ( Rsn: ZerkFtw ). I play Gmt in the afternoon most of the times so I probably haven't met most of you :P

I'am working on my stats now, still having Ranged & Strenght left. Besides that, I'll need to finish up a couple of quests for Barrows gloves & some skills for Monkey madness 2.

That will probably take a couple of weeks so I hope when I finish it by then, I'll have permission to send my Application ! In the meantime I'll be posting on

this thread to show my progress. (If this is something you guys rather not want just take this thread down). :P 

Here's a pic of my Zerk in gear so far

PzPQdhi.png

Only thing left here is the barrows gloves! Almost there got 155 Qp.

Here's a pic of my stats

2FEOjdY.png

Working on 92 Strength and 94 Ranged now.

With that I'm trying to get my slayer to level 69 for MM2,

And if I'm done with MM2 I've finished up my barrows gloves and 

I'll be ready to pass the reqs for a trial applicant! 

Update

Been training my ranged all week, finally got 90! 4 levels to go now! :) 

Things are going a bit slower then expected, but that is because I'am finally able to pk on my account :P

hw2nzPT.png

Update 2.0

bsGWC67.png

Only got 75 Attack and 92 str left for the skill reqs! :D 

Edited by Mitchel338

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Good luck on your progress! I would personally go for 75 attack.  In the clanning world, higher attack on zerks is optimal.  For general pvp, 75 is a pretty good middle point.  Ultimately you should do whatever you enjoy most! ^_^

syckness

Good luck bro!

when i joined veng i trained till 75 att, and its really good. But thats my opinion. Grind well! 

Akrr

Heycu already have decent account there, we have few 60 attack builds here too but it will be hard for you in clanning scene but never train ur attack coz someone tells u. Do it when u want it yourself 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

If you'll ask any of us 75 att is the way to go. Especially on a zerk.

Mitchel338

I was already thinking about 75 Attack because Armadyl godsword is a really good K.o weapon for it's price. But now that all of you say it is the best thing to do I'll definitly go for it. Was just curious because I'am still kinda new to the Zerk / Med pking scene.

Thomas

60 attack will always be a precious build, I started my zerk clanning nearly 3 years ago as a 60 attack zerk. Quickly I realised I was doing jack shit damage and was just a +1 so I went for 75 attack to bring a ZGS (which is meta for clanning over AGS). Was still not satisfied so I went 99 attack and prayer (absolutely carnage, high prayer is really underrated). I would definately recommend at least 75 attack to be more viable and get more dps. I'd also recommend 67 prayer if you go for 75 attack (100 cmb in stead of 99). 12 extra prayer points doesn't seem like a lot, but it really is. Also that gives the ability to unlock elite void and crystal halberd which are both very good gear/weapon to have.

Succes met je zerk journey.

Mitchel338

Now that you say it.. That seems like a really smart build for me. My end goal would be a Med build, and the 67 will be really good for not losing + 1 items lol. Thx for the advice mate.

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Welcome man, account looks like it's coming along nicely. 75 atk all day 💪💪💪😝

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

keep grinding. 

hop in ts bud. Get to know some guys

Mitchel338
On 27-9-2019 at 8:56 PM, Zewy said:

keep grinding. 

hop in ts bud. Get to know some guys

I wish I could man it is kinda hard getting to know the people this way :P

They told me I had to be allowed as Trial member first before I could get the Teamspeak ..