Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

PATRON

Screenshots and the Correct way of taking them

A_Muskrat

is this not known? 

Thomas

@PATRON I'm gonna make a guide on how to count cuz u seem to have problems with it.

syckness

luckely i read this post, as i indeed was just posting the loot on runelite highlights. i downloaded Gyazo for better pics in the future! 

vSICKNESSv

decent

TheDark
On 9/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, the480 said:

@PATRON thanks for the article fam. I currently use gyazo. What do you guys use for screen shots? Something quick so I can hit it during rev cave fights. Also good vid/stream client that is free? 

I use sharex and it works great

PATRON
$ DONATOR $
On 9/2/2019 at 12:43 AM, the480 said:

@PATRON thanks for the article fam. I currently use gyazo. What do you guys use for screen shots? Something quick so I can hit it during rev cave fights. Also good vid/stream client that is free? 

I use osb to record with as my computer doesn't like AVI files (but if you're using Exilent it can do both if you just want it for those gifs of dropping people on their foreheads haha). 

Akrr

Exilent has very good build in recorder tbh, otherwise obs would be one of the best choices to record, same with kill pics exilent and runelite has hotkey to mske pics and automatically screenshoting option as well but that wont make it right click on pile. 

You can upload pics straight from exilent to imgur with 1 click, little bit more difficult in runelite but still nothing hard

keaune

Looting bag pics are the way to go ;) 

Akrr

Looting bag pics and runelite loot tracker pics should keep players applicants

Edited by Akrr

Mitchel338

Good to see this topic, I thought Looting bag/tracker was better because it is way easier to look at :P 

cowgoomoo

gyazo for me lmk if theres anything better runelite loot tracker is meh