Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

Put me in coach

Mizi

Yea time to pick up runescape again. The last time I quit and gave my bank away I was very hesitant to come back because I was thinking damn what will people say about me I'm just straight addicted to rs. Then I remembered that I don't care about what the other insane people who play runescape think and that if I had a reason to play runescape then I should play it. This time I'm not going to make that mistake; I feel like playing runescape so it's time to pick it back up. I hope you guys will have me as a clan friend; I don't really plan on showing up to non CWA non Warring content. These rev trips and pk squads are not for me, but things like community night and warring with other clans in an organized fashion are bomb af.

I inadvertently created an awkward situation by giving Bawv a tbow to do the inferno, this is what I have to say about that: Once upon a time I quit this game a while ago and gave away my scythe to my friend with the intent of leaving it with them permanently regardless if I ever came back to the game; when I came back my other friends pressured him to give his gift back to me when he really wanted to keep it. He just left the friend group and we never were able to squad up with him again. Right now I find myself in almost the same exact situation; the only difference is that I have more faith in your guy's respect and understanding to not shit on your own clanmate if you don't agree with what they do with the gift they were given. The agreement I made with Bawv was that the tbow was his to keep, to do whatever he warned with, to sell for other items or do whatever. 

Also u bastards destroyed me in skribble on monday, I want a rematch!

Mizi

also can somebody give me a disc invite cuz i left it (can u blame me I get a notification from it every 5 seconds and theres no way to turn it off)

Local_News

glad to see you back :D

LostVikings

wbbbb

lilzezima

I dominated that skribble game heuheuheue. 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Welcome back man

Siege

welcome back fam

Tadas

welcome

PATRON
$ DONATOR $

Welcome back @Mizi  reason you won scribble was because I wasn’t there ;)  

fairly sure bawv kept the bow for you thinking you would return anyway but take that up with him :)  

you can mute discord notifications by right clicking on the channel and clicking “mute notifications” which means you can specifically mute @ everyones as well as @ yourself. One to remember for future reference! 

WB again! Good to see you back! 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Welcome back! There sure were some interesting scribble drawings that game :lol:

Akrr

welcome back brother!