Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

Hi Friends

Mizi

I hope you guys are doing well, it has been a minute. Life has gotten busy but I am still gaming; if rs ever comes out with a system of organized bridding fights I'd totally jump back in lol (like matchmaking). Also, more importantly, u bastards better not be playing skribble without me. send me a pm on disc if u guys ever do community night and want ur butts kicked. Lastly, I made a quitting post and somebody moved it to another forum that I don't have access too almost instantly... There are a lot of things I can't see anymore on forums just to let you all know. Anyway take it easy, live long lifes and make sure to eat enough food so you don't die. Also, incase ppl didn't get the memo, I have permentantly given out Mizi my main, I gave away my 1def a while ago who is super corrupted at this point, but I will always have my zerker spooky siren. My point is if you have Mizi added, who I think is a differant username now, just delete them and keep spooky siren if you want to keep tabs on my inactivity. srsly tho u nerds need to play better games like skribble just sayin. 

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

Sending Love Mizi! i think we're planning on a community night next Monday so il keep you updated on that! I'm actually not bad at scribble myself so il happily take on that challenge!

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Take care brother, you are always welcome here

Local_News

Miss ya buddy :D hope all is well

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

MIZIIIIIII :D So awesome to see you making a topic about it on the forums <3 just idle on teamspeak/discord and we'll fly you in 

Trae

Miss youuu

Thomas

I wouldn't dare playing Skribble without you. Just keep idling teamspeak whenever u feel to :D Your leaving post is in inactivity topics, which is a applicant+ boards, hence why you couldn't see it. But everybody definately misses you

LostVikings

Hope all is well!

keaune

:lol:

Bawv
$ DONATOR $

Head up I’m hosting community night on Monday fly in then

Deaddoom99

Don't know you but hope alls good