Slipry

I Just need to Stop being a HOE

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

RSN: Slipry 

42 def zerk doing RC till I became stagnant (57 lmfao). Everytime I log on I end up staring at my RC inv/setup laughing and hopping off. Stuck, 190qp, all untradeables I want and I'm having no fun in singles.... Sooooo stay 42 and depressed eventually maxing skills or go med and brave the unknown.... This is the most def I've ever had and first zerk. I just dont wanna look back and be like "fuck". Thoughts, questions, comments, concerns leggo. 

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Brother go med and apply for herra. I took the same leap 1 year ago, and it was the best decision i’ve ever made

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Man Fr I appreciate it, @Emil you know how I'm feeling then. That's all I needed my dude... As they say SOLD! I'ma see u Bois soon been holding off the app till I was sure 

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

It's started, Holy Grail complete, training to 65 def --kings ransom and some gear upgrades here I come.

emil is the devil and ruined another zerk today.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Lets fucking go @Slipry

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I can tell ever since we've opened up veng 3 yars ago, out of all 3 builds (zerk, tank or med) MED IS THE WAY TO GO. Most versatile and fun build in both single, multi and even pvm. Good luck with your progress, keep us posted!

didnt know it was possible but emil managed to rape you through forums.

A pure flower defiled and dishonored now known as the whore of the clanworld, a med.

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

Lmfao and it was with a single word he went flying off the edge! I'm in there like swim-swimwear my dude.

Gon go snag a mic this weekend and app up. Been shoveling all my $$$ into my drift missile (07 350z)

Origen
$ DONATOR $
11 hours ago, Slipry said:

Lmfao and it was with a single word he went flying off the edge! I'm in there like swim-swimwear my dude.

Gon go snag a mic this weekend and app up. Been shoveling all my $$$ into my drift missile (07 350z)

You're the fucking man, brother

Slipry
$ DONATOR $

@Emil, never had this high of def I'ma have to find a list of all the gear I need now. Peeped out some of the posted return tabs. I already feel refreshed from the change.