Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Memory

Just joined need 10 post

Memory

Sup people cant wait to join y'all just posting to get into application and meet y'all 

Finding it confusing trying to be able to pk with you guys... help a fellow wanna be clan member out

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

heya memory, I remember you from our yesterdays pk trip. Just idle on the forums, clan chat and discord. Pm me on discord for teamspeak access so you can come chill with us :) Sybren#4277

PATRON
$ DONATOR $

Hey dude, for post count comment on other peoples intros welcoming them, post on random topics in osrs and none osrs discussions and just get used to forums :) 

Once you hit 10 post count you'll be able to see the requirements to apply for intro rank. Intro is you getting used to Veng pking with us and learning about trips and what's expected in the clan. Think of it as us getting to know you and you finding out if this is the right clan for you! 

Once your trials done you'll be told you can member app, again exactly the same as Intro rank but there's just slightly more expected of you and you'll be judged on your clan activity and on your overall activity within the clan. 

It's a really good process, I'd just say be patient, like Sybren said hop in the TS as it's where we talk all the time and tend to host events. As a none intro you wont be invited on trips as much as we dont know you and you dont know us... dont think of it as a bad thing. 

Good luck with the app, Sybren above me is awesome for help and there's plenty of people in the cc who are more than willing to help. Just read over the trial apps and the memebr apps in the forums and you'll be able to see what's expected :) 

LostVikings

Yo

Thomas

Hi

Twinkleberry

I like this mans idea of making his own post, keep up the good work man 5/10 5 more to go!

keaune

Good luck! 

1466637741650.gif

Twinkleberry
15 minutes ago, keaune said:

Good luck! 

1466637741650.gif

fucking legend

Origen
$ DONATOR $
12 hours ago, keaune said:

Good luck!