Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Thomas

Football topic

Origen
$ DONATOR $
2 hours ago, Thomas said:

Only De Jong is gone, and so far only real Ajax player linked to leaving is De Ligt. Ziyech hasn't found a good club yet (he's very picky), Neres said he will stay, van de Beek will most likely stay and Onana/Tagliafico also confirmed they are staying this year. Also Ajax bought Promes today so our attack is gonna look FIRE

Mate... De Jong were the reason why you attack would succeed in the first place. He had some insane stats this season. With him and De Ligt gone, you are fucked. 

Thomas
12 minutes ago, Emil said:

Mate... De Jong were the reason why you attack would succeed in the first place. He had some insane stats this season. With him and De Ligt gone, you are fucked. 

De have Marin, which I'll admit isn't De Jong but from what I've seen is that he's pretty damn good as well. Also De Jong is a defensive midfielder, he did not do much in attack. Ziyech and Tadic were 100% more important than De Jong this season in attack. 

Wolf12433
On 24-6-2019 at 4:29 PM, Emil said:

Origen, you're showing us why ur country is irrelevant when it comes to football. De Jong is a great player but definetelly not the sole reason we got that far.

Origen
$ DONATOR $
13 minutes ago, Wolf12433 said:

Origen, you're showing us why ur country is irrelevant when it comes to football. De Jong is a great player but definetelly not the sole reason we got that far.

Idgaf about danish football, its terrible. But that doesn't mean I don't understand football. Analytics have praised De Jong. He ran that Ajax-midfield. He is a world-class midfielder. His vision, ability to adapt, movement & passing are incredible. There should be no doubt that if Ajax didn't have De Jong, they wouldn't have made it to the semis in UCL. That is for sure.

Thomas

Hope the US gets shredded

Dico

soccer lol

Connor

Show us your 19/20 kits

66172315_2572113962832657_87536107619488

8/10 for me

Feat

I was afraid to open this topic and see some handegg american sport. Benfica > all

Deaddoom99

Im so glad you called it hand egg

Guldfinger
$ DONATOR $

CHELSEAAAAAAA

plsnoahk

hazard best player ever change my mind