Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Origen

Imbued god cape farming

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Whats up beautiful people... Hi & welcome to my guide... Woooh... What's going on guys? Boaty here...

People have been asking me for a guide on how to farm the Mage Arena 2 cape efficiently. There is no guide to do it efficient due to the fact that my spawns are most likely different to yours.

With that being said, this is how I farm my imbued capes, it takes me approximately 3 minutes to get 2 capes. The reason I don't do the Saradomin is because it is so far away from Guthix & Zamorak, so I don't find it efficient running that long for an extra cape.

Spawns:

9lQfHxN.png

Inventory guide & run:

Essentials:
Bring Ring of Suffering (I) - It is great for tanking pkers, but it also deals a decent amount of damage to the boss. I don't think Seer's ring (I) is better due to the recoil damage your RoS deals.

If you are getting low on HP from the first fight, equip your black d' hide body as it offers great magic defence bonus, which makes the boss splash more frequently on you. You will still deal damage with your spells

For Zamorak & Saradomin you should be using Toxic staff of the dead (Uncharged) & Staff of light. They can auto-cast the god respective god spell which makes it a tad bit easier.

Highly recommend bringing an occult due to its superior magic bonuses.

If you got any questions, let me know.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Phil

ez

modlulz

needed this ty, fuck you brayen! 

Twinkleberry

Thank you for posting this homie I think I’m gunna spend some time getting 50+ capes so I can take them on official trips

ytsb

All 3 in one trip or you're a peasant!

Origen
$ DONATOR $
41 minutes ago, ytsb said:

All 3 in one trip or you're a peasant!

My route is more efficient :)

Origen
$ DONATOR $
2 hours ago, Twinkleberry said:

Thank you for posting this homie I think I’m gunna spend some time getting 50+ capes so I can take them on official trips

Getting a ton my self over the next couple of days :)

Siege

excellent 

Twinkleberry

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU @Origen SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYBODY SHOULD LIKE THIS POST SO @Origen FEELS BETTER!

no seriously, huge thank you

ytsb
9 hours ago, Origen said:

My route is more efficient :)

I'm lucky because all 3 of mine are within 5 spawns of each other (Guthix and Sara are the first two spawns left of Annakarl).