Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Mizi

To return or not to return

Mizi

Hi guys, it has been a minute. I suppose I should explain what has been up.

A couple months ago I decided to quit the game permanently, I wanted more time to work on my art junk and I thought runescape would just be to time consuming to play. I intended to leave a farewell message on the discord server but as I have found out from a non specific spoon man I never left any message; so I basically just ghosted everybody without really meaning to. A couple days ago I came back to the game. Quitting the game pretty much did the opposite of what I expected it to do; I lost my very nice way of blowing off steam in these crazy wild times. 

To make things extra awkward I kind of just assumed coming back to venge was off the table as I had left near the end of my trial period, so I joined this clan called zerk team as it was pitched to me upon returning by my old rs friend, but then a talking spoon explained to me that venge would probably have me back and there isn't really any bad blood (and that I apparently left without anybody knowing why). Well shit what am I to do. 

I would like to redo my trial I suppose, but I have to know is that something I can do? I havn't really made any connections with this new clan or have done anything yet so I don't think they would have any problem with me leaving (the one event I did do with them wasn't a pvp event), and if they want to summon me for teaching raids I'm pretty sure nobody here in venge would have a problem with that kind of participation (I did some raids with a couple of them and added them on my friends list). Well what do you guys think of this pickle I have made for myself. I certainly donked up a couple times.

Origen
$ DONATOR $

First of all, welcome back Mizi.

I recently decided to come back to the game aswell, and man do I love it. As you said yourself, the game is good at blowing of steam from these crazy wild times - totally agree with that.
I have a very stressful job, so I really look forward to get home and be able to relax playing this game alongside a lot of good people.

I'd definitely throw up a new application if I were you, just make sure you meet the requirements. :)

Connor

Thanks for explaining this to us bro, there's really no harm done. We'd never hold inactivity against someone but we do have standards to fulfill so we do have a cutoff point for members/applicants where we eventually have to revoke their ranks, It's nothing personal. I really hope to see you re apply soon dude, you're more than welcome :)

modlulz

life happens. welcome back

Jasper

thanks for letting us know man!

two things!

First comes IRL , then comes gamging 

and tbh ive had a stressfull period myself also gamging the help me alot.. got myself chill again doing the things thats needed :)

Hope to see your applications comming in soon again! 

Thomas

Glad to see you back on forums buddy, we had a good talk!

Berserker

Glad to have you back! If you have any more questions, or need help with something? Please let me know! 

Welcome back :) 

- Ben 

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

Welcome back brother!

I was confused when i saw you had disappeared! I hope to see you put in a new app and get back into it.

FightCaver

Welcome back, and gl with app