Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

High_Voltage

Alt Decisions

High_Voltage

I have a 117 and I just made a bby gmaul pure alt currently lvl 49.

I enjoy skilling on my zerker tho so I've stopped playing on my 117 because it's pointless and cba to get 94 magic again. 

I made the bby gmauler bc I thought it would be fun but I don't feel like playing on it anymore.

What would you do? I don't think I have the time to get b gloves, 94 magic ,and void again to make the mauler a range tank.  What are some short term alternatives that I can do?

or fuck an alt and just play on HV.

10 screenshots and i'll get 75def.

Thomas
1 hour ago, High_Voltage said:

I have a 117 and I just made a bby gmaul pure alt currently lvl 49.

I enjoy skilling on my zerker tho so I've stopped playing on my 117 because it's pointless and cba to get 94 magic again. 

I made the bby gmauler bc I thought it would be fun but I don't feel like playing on it anymore.

What would you do? I don't think I have the time to get b gloves, 94 magic ,and void again to make the mauler a range tank.  What are some short term alternatives that I can do?

or fuck an alt and just play on HV.

10 screenshots and i'll get 75def.

Good luck whatever you pick, range tanks are awesome tho :D

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

If you find that you struggle to make enough time for two accounts, I would just stick with one.

High_Voltage
23 minutes ago, Bjuj said:

If you find that you struggle to make enough time for two accounts, I would just stick with one.

On the rc grind, needed something to do while I make 500k blood runes =[

Ecky
13 hours ago, Bjuj said:

Tanks are fun as shit. I agree with this though. I say make one strong account instead of having multiple accounts that don’t get used enough.