Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Connor

CWA vs Paragon 3-0

Connor

LWfsUb2.gif

We'd been waiting a while for this one, a prepped 55 def cap single spells CWA with our fellow zerks/tanks/meds at Paragon. We were 40 men strong, meaning we had to sit 25 people each round for a fair 15 vs 15. After an extremely tough decision we picked our 15 for the first round, we picked some of the strongest warriors we had and bulldozed them. 13-0 was the score. Second round we kept a strong core of about 7 people and swapped the rest out for more of our experienced members, another slaughter transpired, this round finishing 12-0 in our favor. For the final round we decided to fill our team with newer members with a core few. Turns out even our newer guys own, with this round finishing 9-0. Final score, 3-0 to Vengeance.

Special thanks to Paragon for giving us a good fight, respect and best of luck in the next one.

Also thank you to all Veng who attended. A huge milestone has been reached with our 40 man pull. The future looks bright so lets keep pushing in the right direction. #Vengup

Video:

X4QoSOW.gif

2019-01-06_00-20-09.png

+ Some banter with Resurgence who massed up to spectate :lol:

2019-01-06_00-22-56.png

2019-01-06_00-24-21.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

Edited by Connor

Thomas

Thanks for the fight Paragon!

Siege

great work today men, strong performance. 

TheDark

Tyff #vengup

Stremmy

That was fun. Thanks Paragon. 

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Thanks for the action paragon ❤️

LeaksCity

aye sick one bois

Blunt

Was a ton of fight. I never thought I'd say that I might actually enjoy Clan wars over wilderness.

Zerkdildough

I fucking love you guys!! Lol..  We did justive!! Paragon was hella talking shit when they kill me 1v10 at revs.  These mdfs learned tonight!  My wife was bitching hella at me...  So i coudln't do justice.  However, I have 1000% trust in my m8s!!  Much love guys!

HeadofDemon

gratz

Shottix

gf, thanks for the fight paragon!