Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Connor

Thursday Night Fire ft. BA, Resurgence for Staff & Trae's Burnt Pizza

Connor

LWfsUb2.gif

Vengeance headed to the revenant caves to see what action we could find, we dominated the caves for hours on end clearing every team we ran into including a streamers team. Until we ran into our first challenge - Brutal Awakening they had even ops however for some reason they decided not to give us a return fight. We cleared them 3 times and even smited them for a staff in the process. Upon clearing them for the 3rd time we were hit by Resurgence, low on supplies and scattered after our fight we decided to teleport out, regroup to try and find them. What ensued was a 2 hour return fight with Resurgence, despite being 6-7 down on them for the majority of the fight and the fact we were being camped by mains, we stood our ground and gave them our best. Through catching huge barrage clumps on them where we could, swift pile switches and solid snipe freezing we almost had them cleared multiple times however they were resilient and would not give up. As it was coming up to 4 AM for most of us and we were losing numbers we decided to call it a night and dip out.

Props to everyone who stayed up so late, we did a fantastic job to remain in the fight so long considering our circumstances, proud of you all. #VENGUP

X4QoSOW.gif

Resurgence for staff lmao. 

i2S4Krd.png

2018-12-28_01-19-19.png

EmdEgck.png

8wOWyMC.png

0WDoW2e.png

UIGzu1w.png

XSYiAJ3.png

f9710c53c4a99fdc2355ec3908dc18b8-png.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_01.02.58.png

jOv2u8R.png

f9710c53c4a99fdc2355ec3908dc18b8-png.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_00.45.43.png

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_00.14.57.png

Screen_Shot_2018-12-28_at_00.14.54.png

99ddde9183f97e349e86b0f45d1b1864-png.jpg

AcqtMn7.png

tn8JH7k.png

7b31d8b68fee5760217b5ef6faa78474-png.jpg

zyLhHz7.png

V9R57uJ.png

Jh919R1.png

ySfZ2OY.png

tiiJwIN.png

GLIbYRn.png

nL4aaOe.png

toTGnLF.png

ba967431bb71b8909ff2e5c7ddb56833.png

2ed5fa5763d99ea90ea4d119dc2bcd1c.png

072d46af5d0c1279707c4c0f4dee189c.png

a3236ae0254ccc5d46ee53a06020ba2e.png

Also RIP to Trae's pizza that he put in before our fight. True dedication to Veng right here.

image0.png

ZiRmAHB.gif

Edited by Thomas

Siege

good shit tonight guys. major props to everyone who stuck around for the fight vs rs. that's what clanning is all about !! 

Alan

Easy for venge

Miltz

Fair play for going so long. GF gents.

Blunt

Got a few kills during the first 15 minutes of the fight with the other med clan then had to dip for some irl stuff. Was fun as hell for what I was there for though. 

Ghettosoturi

All the fun starts when i leave lmao

Grime
$ DONATOR $

Ty for staff split on my tb @Herkules , sorry I had to dip early against Resurgence but gf to everyone nonetheless 

hemmoo

gj boys

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Rip sweet pizza

Choke

That last scrap was absolute madness!

It was really fun for the first hour or so but the last 30 minutes...... I dunno, I just hate the trash talking lmao and there was way too much shit like this:
m5Z6Oiz.png

Some of the dudes from Avalon put up a clean fight but a small few ruined the fun for me, I ended up staying till 3AM, when someone called the last 15 minutes and I powered on tanking whole inventories, and then it didn't end :lol: I had to go to bed and I was getting a bit worn out by that point

Juicy loot pic from the very first kill of that war. Out on Bond definitely didn't return with this gear after this happened!!

YIgBUjA.png

Edit: F to pay respects to pizza

noon1990

awesome loot lads!! and that pizza is funny af