Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

MeltSC

Runescape items in real life

MeltSC

Yo what'sup guys! I've been into runescape for a long time and I go to a lot of conventions (anime and comic convention type stuff) so I like to dress up with runescape items. I just finished making my roommate a trimmed firemaking skill cape, I made myself a trimmed magic skill cape previously. I also made an Ancient staff, and an arcane spirit shield! Gonna drop some pics, let me know what ya guys think!

Magic Skillcape
no5ZCGI.jpg

Arcane Spirit Shield

BWYEOVg.jpg

Friends Firemaking skillcape (just finished it tonight, still drying so no better picture atm)

tEqqHxF.jpg

Bonus: Some pictures from a convention I went to, where I met someone cosplaying as Durial321

s1qAnVE.jpg

9IwWn7i.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy! I'd love to see anything you guys have created in real life too!

Connor

Haha these are awesome bro. Looks like a lot of fun

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm always amused to see these sort of cosplays/conventions. Brings me back to my childhood :)

Are you going to RuneFest or have you been there before?

Genesis

Very nice!

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

NERD.

Lol. Good shit.

MeltSC

@conner It definitely is a lot of fun! Went to a convention this weekend and me and my friend got a few pics taken of our skill capes haha so that was dope. 

@@Sybren I've been wanting to go to RuneFest, I've never been overseas but it's definitely not out of the question at this point in my life and I might start considering it a lot more. Have any of y'all gone?

@@Zewy @@Genesis Haha thank you, I appreciate it.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@conner It definitely is a lot of fun! Went to a convention this weekend and me and my friend got a few pics taken of our skill capes haha so that was dope. 

@@Sybren I've been wanting to go to RuneFest, I've never been overseas but it's definitely not out of the question at this point in my life and I might start considering it a lot more. Have any of y'all gone?

@@Zewy @@Genesis Haha thank you, I appreciate it.

Have never went to Runefest yet, but I'd go if someone ells in the clan would go as well :)

Mick

Theese are actually dope dude

MeltSC
On 8/14/2018 at 1:30 PM, Mick said:

Theese are actually dope dude

Thanks man! Spent a good amount of time, they're super fun to make though.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:37 PM, Sybren said:

Have never went to Runefest yet, but I'd go if someone ells in the clan would go as well :)

if we could get the clannies to go that would be so sick! it'd be dope to meet you guys irl.

Jonttu

Lol damn u taking it to next level :D