Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
OmfgDevin

I'm so torn

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Having both a big boy zerk and maxed range tank I'd strongly recommend a Med Build, especially since you don't have a main. Meds give you access to everything in the game possible and gives you access to the full combat triangle.

OmfgDevin

I think i'm going to stay 60 attack zerk and eventually transition to a med later down the line.  I really appreciate all the response!

OmfgDevin

I swear i'm coming to a different conclusion every 3-4 hours lol.  Just going to get 99 range and magic and all of my quests done before I make a decision.

Tankallday

Be both a range tank and a med, 99 def 60 att 88 str ;)

Tankling

Tanks are solid for clan pking and solo pking, the pvm is very limited on them, they can do basic pvm bosses such as gwd/slayer bosses but are limited badly in both version fo raids, unless you're also in a pvm clan who don't mind you being range/mage only then tanks are superior accounts in my eyes.

Zerkers/meds allows access to all pvm bosses although you will get hit much more than a tank, both accounts are really good for clan/solo pking as well. Either account can have solid money makers in Vorkath once you have dragon slayer 2 completed tbh, consistent gp p/h which means you will never be poor once you unlock that quest :) hope you can decide soon as I know myself how much of a pain it is to swap between accounts (I have 8 accounts or something silly like that)

Cheeezbiskit

like most people are saying i'd personally go with the med build if it is going to be your only account, the versatility is awesome, i myself just recently transitioned my acc from a zerk to a med build and have not regretted it one bit.... the dps is comparable to a full maxed zerk and you get an additional 25-30 def levels with only 1-2 cb lvls over a zerk when fully maxed, 107 vs 108 or 109 depending on 70 or 75 def. Then you add in the fact that most pvm content will be a lot easier with the addition def levels...

Brude

Own all 3 and I'd say med is best if it's your only account. High damage output and reasonable defence, it's also the most ideal for singles.

Josh