Sign in to follow this  
LowKick

Barbarian Assault

LowKick

Holy fuck I literally just tried assault to start the grind to get the torso but fuck me i tried it and its fucking shit I’m not sure I can do it, doesn’t help that I don’t get it either. Watched vids on it too...

Origen
$ DONATOR $

Its easssyyy bro, lmk if you need help :)

Genesis

BA was really boring for me, especially since I had to get tier 5 all for diary but below are 2 vids you'll find really useful.

Collector and Attacker are straightforward. 

Use this for defender:

Use this for Healer:

It might seem really confusing but gets really easy after a few runs. I had the steps summarized on a notepad next to my client so I could refer back to it quickly. Gl!

Isaac

Just boost it 18m

Ouija

its not that bad once you know what to do and upgrading your role makes it more easy

FlERCE

For some reason I also struggled back in 2010 when I got my first, and then again in 2018 when I went for my second. Once you get the hang of it; its okay. The main thing that you want to do is play on busy times, like the weekend or 21:00 GMT. Don't waste your time on fucked up teams that leave midway or don't know what to do. 

LowKick

For some reason I also struggled back in 2010 when I got my first, and then again in 2018 when I went for my second. Once you get the hang of it; its okay. The main thing that you want to do is play on busy times, like the weekend or 21:00 GMT. Don't waste your time on fucked up teams that leave midway or don't know what to do. 

Alright I'll give it a go, I was on around that time last night and it was pretty busy!

Its easssyyy bro, lmk if you need help :)

ahaha maybe for you ;)

BA was really boring for me, especially since I had to get tier 5 all for diary but below are 2 vids you'll find really useful.

Collector and Attacker are straightforward. 

Use this for defender:

Use this for Healer:

It might seem really confusing but gets really easy after a few runs. I had the steps summarized on a notepad next to my client so I could refer back to it quickly. Gl!

I'll check them videos out!

LowKick

Just boost it 18m

What you mean?

Isaac

Just boost it 18m

What you mean?

you can pay people to boost it for you. https://sites.google.com/view/ba-services/home

Rude

ba so boring

Devotee
$ DONATOR $

on the same level as boring as pest control