Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Reit

GMT Friendly Clan events

Reit

Hey guys, I know im new and I have just seen the calendar, im thinking that there should be more GMT friendly times, likely? or not?

Joseph

We are mainly PST/EST based

We do need more people from GMT time zones to step up though.

This could happen in the future.

LeaksCity

mate if you pop some small man I am down to knife some people! my bois could add a few numbers to the crew

Origen
$ DONATOR $

I am down for sure - it's pretty annoying that I can only pk during the weekend, cause it is simply too late during the weekdays. We just need more GMT based people atm.

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

On my days off I'm usually on earlier than most of the heavy sleepers that get up at like 11am everyday lol.  So I'd be available for GMT events on occasion.

Robbert

can confirm we need more GMT stuff

Trouserdevil

Recruit more people in the GMT timezone, as of right now I can host 9pm gmt most days, but I dont see that many people on at that hour in disc/cc so we usually wait

Connor

All for this, we just need to recruit more GMT dudes

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I'm expecting more GMT friendly events in the near future. It's the main reason why I'm trying to recruit GMT people. We already got a solid GMT unit going but we simply need to have more to guarantee a decent amount of people/pull for GMT events.

Don't hesitate to try and host your own small unofficial pk trips. Discord is free for you to use and recruit.

BEY0ND_G0NE

Recruit more people in the GMT timezone, as of right now I can host 9pm gmt most days, but I dont see that many people on at that hour in disc/cc so we usually wait

I'm expecting more GMT friendly events in the near future. It's the main reason why I'm trying to recruit GMT people. We already got a solid GMT unit going but we simply need to have more to guarantee a decent amount of people/pull for GMT events.

Don't hesitate to try and host your own small unofficial pk trips. Discord is free for you to use and recruit.

Don't forget to recruit a mixture including USA EST as well!! The more of a mixture we have, the better off we will be. 

P.S: USA EST is peak times of RS btw.

MANLIKEGRIME

We are mainly PST/EST based

We do need more people from GMT time zones to step up though.

This could happen in the future.