Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Jernt

What should i do

Jernt

60 atk is cool and all for nhing and 1v1 but its not very clan efficient getting attacked by 100 pures lmao shall i make the jump and get 75 atk????

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

For clanning it is indeed a must have.

We'll never enforce builds like you to get it, but if you prioritise multi above 1v1 we highly recommened getting 75 att. Godsword smacking with piety is very efficient during wars.

Take your time to think about this ;)

Collins6378

Go straight for 75 bro, you might not like it at first but I’m sure you will soon fall in love with it!

Joseph

you already know what im gonna say bro lol

Trouserdevil

For clanning it is indeed a must have.

We'll never enforce builds like you to get it, but if you prioritise multi above 1v1 we highly recommened getting 75 att. Godsword smacking with piety is very efficient during wars.

Take your time to think about this ;)

Connor

75 attack for the bois

Origen
$ DONATOR $

It really comes down to personal preference in my opinion. Multi-pking was never really my thing untill I joined Vengeance, and for now, I have never had as much fun, as I have in this clan. But when that's said, don't do something you feel like you will regret. If you can level up an account insanely fast, you might aswell just do that? I dont know - think about what you're gonna do. :)

Rude

yeah i much prefer 75, 60 was fun for a while

Srym

I would say get 75 attack aswell. Gives you multiple wep choices. I'm gonna get my currently 71 attack to 75 attack soon also.

BEY0ND_G0NE

get 75attack @@Jernt problem resolved, well worth it,accuracy in hits including more rambo specs, etc;

Robbert

Get that 75 forsureee