Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Smelly

Rev cave uniques

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

What kind of unique drops would you like to see from revenants?

Reddit thread about this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/879fsp/revenant_caves_new_unique_rewards_discussion/?utm_source=reddit-android

Rude

gimme a vls

Joseph

Sus link

Eyedea

lets bring back pvp armor vesta/statius

Smelly
$ DONATOR $

PvP armour would definitely be cool, but there are also some pretty creative wilderness-related suggestions on the thread: ethereum charged weapons(bis for wildy pvm?), Dmg increasing gear based on wilderness level, etc.

Trouserdevil

Yeah PVP armor would be nice lmao, sad it didnt pass.

Jernt

Bronze daggers

Eyedea

I like the idea of ether charged weps 

Greg

original pvp armors

Robbert

rev pet 

LeaksCity

Although I don't know how practical it would be, I think they should bring back PVP armour for tier-45 only. I think too many people out there were scared that PVP armours were too strong for the reward you got for killing the wearer, so 45 defence req would be a great workaround and add to the meta at that bracket. 

I think they should also drop a revenant key which can give a one time access to a revenant boss monster. The prayer Smite, should be an untradable prayer scroll dropped by this monster. This is a great replacement for drops such as 100 dragon platelegs, which arguably messed up the economy of the game. The prayer scroll would not add anything to the economy and would be only be obtainable by real PKers. People too spooked of the rev cave never get to unlock smite. 

Lastly, the ethereum jewellery must be extended to all types of jewellery (ring, amulet, necklace) which also consume either and have their own valuable effects only active within the rev cave.