Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Whisper2Me

Little about me... Extended Informal Intro

Whisper2Me

​Well I've spent the last week or so getting to know everyone at our trips, in the  chat and in Discord and I love how much everyone seems to click. I figure since I plan to stick around so long as I get approved haha... I should share a bit more about me.

My Names Matt... I have a Donkey tattooed on my Left Ass Cheek. :D

​Well I'm Louisiana Born and Tennessee raised. Dad was army so we lived in a few countries when I was a baby... Germany, Czechoslovakia (Before they divorced) and South Korea . I joined the Navy as an MA *Security forces and stayed for eight years. I've been all over the world to include Dubai 4 times *which was holy shit fun* The Navy is one of the biggest contributors to me losing all the weight I had when I was younger. During my time in...right at the last two year mark I had a photographer reach out on IG. She asked to do a photoshoot with her for book covers... sounded dumb I said no... she persisted for a few months and I finally decided to use it as an excuse to cut weight and challenge myself. Well I never expected that photoshoot to turn into me traveling all over the US for the last couple of years to meet fans and promote the authors I cover for. It's certainly been an interesting ride... I've been blessed with meeting so many people from so many countries and backed by so much support over the years. I've decided to chase my dream in helping folks more as a Physical Therapist... Which is why I'll be going to school in August AT 29 YEARS OLD. "Billy Madison shit" 

​Anyways here are a few shots from the past years...Give me all the shit you want... IT WAS FUN AS HELL lol. You live once.... Take advantage of anything life offers. Chase Dreams and DREAM BIG. 

IwAlPawm.jpg
hs5BbMem.jpg
4wJJz24m.jpg
jcAEyqBm.jpg
sh2uqi3m.jpg
8z4Ide6m.jpg
QiTKeG7l.jpg
whT4qWzl.jpg
R9Tk8V6m.jpg
G5MD1JXm.jpg
KI3Bb2Xl.png
otvYGO2m.jpg
KyMebJem.jpg
NLh4VHOm.jpg
P3P0oTsm.jpg
I0gWpmcm.jpg
RVnJBpIm.jpg
xSlW6glm.jpg
2TUGnVem.jpg

​YES I KNOW SOME OF THESE PICS ARE "WTF WORTHY" I'll explain what was going on if need be lmao.

Edited by Whisper2Me

Trouserdevil

Hahahah some of these pics are hilarious man thanks for sharing!

Jamie

Navy bruz checking in

Jake

hahaha looks fun af mate

Whisper2Me

Definitely good times haha

Navy bruz checking in

You Prior Service as well?

Jamie

Navy bruz checking in

Na still in man, Im in the Aus Navy

Whisper2Me

Navy bruz checking in

I worked with some Aus Navy and British while I was in the middle east in 2011. Lookin forward to pking with ya brother.

Jamie

Navy bruz checking in

I worked with some Aus Navy and British while I was in the middle east in 2011. Lookin forward to pking with ya brother.

Fucking oath bro, keen to pk more as well

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Looks like you've led quite an interesting life so far! 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Jezus :o It sure looks like you lived your life so far man. I appreciate the time/effort you put into this extended introduction about yourself. Loved the pictures :D Some were indeed WTF worthy ^^. Diggin' the physique as well, good job on the years of training to achieve what you've accomplished so far! Heck, as long as you're happy that's what only matters :)

It's fun to have you on board in our clan with such positive attitude. Which is the main key of Vengeance ^^

Whisper2Me

Jezus :o It sure looks like you lived your life so far man. I appreciate the time/effort you put into this extended introduction about yourself. Loved the pictures :D Some were indeed WTF worthy ^^. Diggin' the physique as well, good job on the years of training to achieve what you've accomplished so far! Heck, as long as you're happy that's what only matters :)

It's fun to have you on board in our clan with such positive attitude. Which is the main key of Vengeance ^^

Well I look forward to goofin around and kicking ass in the wild with y'all! It's easy to have fun when everyone clicks so well. Great group of folks here!