Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
chooch

Ranged Wildy Setup

chooch

So after applying I've had some gear recommendations and I've been looking through my options and i'm not really sure which one I should be going for. I'm only 60 attack so I'll be doing ranged dps, but hopefully you guys can help shed some light on the subject. 

YbudEmE.png

This is my current setup, but I think I can benefit from equipping one of the new black dhide shields over the rune kite.

cFtcSkx.png

The black dhide shield gives +9 ranged attack and +16 magic defence over the rune kiteshield. I'm not too sure about it though, since i'm losing 32 ranged def and I'm a 45 def acc. Also I really haven't seen these used in the wildy at all. What do you guys think?

Edited by chooch

Jake

Well I think ballista will be your main weapon seeing as you're a 60att zerk. I also think snakeskin boots wouldn't be a bad option, again because you'll strictly be ranging/spearing. A debate I was having with @@Matt is whether you guys should bring rune helm or a god coif. I personally think the coif is a better option because lets face it a rune helm isn't going to keep a 45 def acc alive in muti anyways if you're being piled. The coif also gives mage def and range att so I think it actually has a better chance of keeping you alive by causing more freeze splashes, and you get higher accuracy as well. 

Now if you were using rcb I would recommend the blk shield for basically the same reasons. If you're frozen in multi and 45 def it doesn't rly matter how much rune you have on, but if you can force some splashes on you then that can help out tremendously. And again who doesn't want more ranged accuracy when thats your only att style.

Fatigues

Well I think ballista will be your main weapon seeing as you're a 60att zerk. I also think snakeskin boots wouldn't be a bad option, again because you'll strictly be ranging/spearing. A debate I was having with @@Matt is whether you guys should bring rune helm or a god coif. I personally think the coif is a better option because lets face it a rune helm isn't going to keep a 45 def acc alive in muti anyways if you're being piled. The coif also gives mage def and range att so I think it actually has a better chance of keeping you alive by causing more freeze splashes, and you get higher accuracy as well. 

Now if you were using rcb I would recommend the blk shield for basically the same reasons. If you're frozen in multi and 45 def it doesn't rly matter how much rune you have on, but if you can force some splashes on you then that can help out tremendously. And again who doesn't want more ranged accuracy when thats your only att style.

this

Avidius

normal accumulator

rune gloves

snake skin boots

rune full helm

heavy balista

Trouserdevil

I agree with Jake on this one

Euthanize

You want hear thos from anyone often..... listen to jake<3

chooch